PDA

View Full Version : um...hi...

Ad nauseum
23-09-07, 14:23
Um...hello...i've never does this before!!! Does it show!? :blush:

I've suffered from panic disorder/anxiety and associated depression for about 15 years now (i'm 31) - i've tried various therapies and medications over the years but it always seems to win...damn it!:mad: (I go through phases of refusing to let it, but its sometimes so much effort - is it always going to be such a battle!?)

Anyway...um...i dont really know what else to say...i read quite a lot, have just finished a psychology degree (yey me!!! - dont know how to be honest), i like tattoos and most forms of art and i have musical tastes that have been described as both "eclectic" and "alternative" - so make of that what you will :)

Lindalou64
23-09-07, 14:34
Hello Adnauseum And Welcome...............linda

Ad nauseum
23-09-07, 14:36
Thanks Linda :D

groovygranny
23-09-07, 14:38
Hello Ad nauseum:welcome:to you!

Yep, sometimes the effort is more than we can muster the energy for isn't it? And the battle is very often daily. But it's the little victories that must spur us on.

Crikey, you've achieved a heckuva lot despite your anx/panic/depression! That's got to be an encouragement to the rest of us !

And you'll find plenty of help and support here - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Ad nauseum
23-09-07, 14:50
hi GG

Its draining!!! Its nice to find someone else that understands that to be honest, a relief even - after all this time its amazing how few people i meet that do! Thank you :-)

trac67
23-09-07, 15:36
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
23-09-07, 16:50
Hi

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
23-09-07, 18:14
Hi

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

loubylou
23-09-07, 18:43
Hi :D

Welcome to NMP, u will meet lots of good friends here, and gain lots of good advice.

Keep smiling & Good luck

Lou x :yesyes:

margaret911
23-09-07, 20:09
Hi

Wow, I think you have done fantastic to achieve what you have achieved. Well done.

love Mags xxx

manmoor
23-09-07, 20:14
Hi Ad,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Nibbles
23-09-07, 20:24
Hi Ad Nauseum and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Congratulations on getting your degree. :yesyes:

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
25-09-07, 20:49
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel exactly like you do and will get needed support. Congrats on your degree.

Hugs,

Laura