PDA

View Full Version : Lump and painful nodes in groin area

orflinoahs
22-09-19, 18:56
I've had this moveable tiny lump in my groin area since possibly August. Doctor said not to worry. Weird thing is, i had an ultra scan later and came back normal. But that lump grew a bit then became painful, doctor still says it's fine. Now the lumps surrounding that area have become painful to touch.

I've also had lumps on my neck for years so going for an ultra scan.

What is worrying me is this fatigue that has not left since June (had flu) recently it’s gotten worst, and I'm worried that some cancer has gone unnoticed.

I'm otherwise not losing weight or anything. Should I be firm and request another ultra scan of my groin?

Fishmanpa
22-09-19, 18:58
Perhaps if you stop poking and prodding it can resolve?

Positive thoughts

orflinoahs
22-09-19, 19:10
With respect, I haven't been poking and prodding safe for when it feels painful. I can see where you're coming from though. Positive thoughts are difficult when I'm feeling these symntoms, plus I keep getting mild night sweats.

Fishmanpa
22-09-19, 19:17
Now the lumps surrounding that area have become painful to touch.

How do you know they're still there?

Positive thoughts

orflinoahs
22-09-19, 19:26
Oh I see what you mean. I know because it started hurting yesterday, I have a peasized bump on my groin that isn't painful unless touched. I didn't touch it a lot. But I started feeling pain in that area and notice the lumps that were painful to touch.

Hypo84
23-09-19, 17:51
You had ultrasound and it came back normal. If you had cancer, and this was lumo due to cancer, ultrasound would pick it up.