PDA

View Full Version : I drank Fanta and then milk 10 minutes later - Stomache Pain!

JustBenn
23-09-19, 13:53
Hi there, I have a stomach pain that started yesterday evening, 24 hours before that I had a takeaway and drank some fanta that I brought with it, I usually drink milk every night before bed, did this cause my stomach to ache? It has been aching all night and its radiating to where my kidneys are, it hurts to when I move and tender to touch.

I'm worried that I have pancreatitis.

bin tenn
23-09-19, 15:09
Pancreatitis, as far as I know, tends to present with other more telling symptoms than a stomach ache and soreness upon touch. The tenderness makes me think it's musculoskeletal in nature, and the stomach ache may be coincidental and unrelated.

JustBenn
23-09-19, 15:36
Pancreatitis, as far as I know, tends to present with other more telling symptoms than a stomach ache and soreness upon touch. The tenderness makes me think it's musculoskeletal in nature, and the stomach ache may be coincidental and unrelated.

Hi, do you know any remedies that could ease the pain, I feel cold and my skin feels sensitive, my whole body aches. like flu symptoms.

loufitz
23-09-19, 15:48
I would suggest it may be the take away more than the fanta

JustBenn
23-09-19, 16:04
Ah am I going to be okay?

Fishmanpa
23-09-19, 16:18
Ah am I going to be okay?

You're alive and posting so...:yesyes:

Positive thoughts