PDA

View Full Version : Big twitch in index finger

LF87
24-09-19, 08:15
Hi,
Yesterday morning I woke up with a pretty strong twitch in my index finger. If I relax my hand the whole finger moves to the left. It's been doing this intermittently since yesterday and I've woken up and it's doing it again. I'm trying not to panic and think it's because I've been very anxious and not sleeping well, but it's hard to ignore as like I said it's quite powerful and noticeable, unlike an eye twitch for example that's more like a vibration. My finger fully involuntary moves and you can see the spot between the thumb and index where the muscle is twitching. Has anyone had this? When do I start to worry, thanks

bin tenn
24-09-19, 13:49
You don't worry. What do you think there is to worry about? This is very common, and as far as I know is not indicative of anything at all.

LF87
24-09-19, 14:26
Thanks for your reply. I don't usually worry about twitches at all but it's so vigorous, my whole finger moves and it won't b*gger off. Been there since yesterday. I wonder if I'm dehydrated or something maybe. I've tried massaging it incase it's a trapped nerve but that's not working either