PDA

View Full Version : im so worried

deb64
23-09-07, 19:56
hi im reaaly frighten every morning when i wake up my arms and legs feel so heavy and hurt so much im really worried some thing is wrong with me has any one ever felt like this :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

manmoor
23-09-07, 20:13
Hi Den,

If it's any help to you and eases your mind a wee bit hun I wake up every morning with aching arms and legs mostly my right hand side. Have a big hug from me and hopefully tomorrow the pain will have gone :hugs: xxx

deb64
26-09-07, 17:32
hi mandy ty so much for that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

northern_sky
26-09-07, 17:56
After my first panic attack my legs were very heavy and my arms had pains in them all the time. I mostly stayed in bed. It does gets better. :)

Emira7
17-04-08, 07:58
Hey Deb

I ache all the time, I feel like I need a whole new body sometimes. I think its where we are anxious, we tense are bodies a whole lot.
And for me if I do alot of walking or I am busy, the next day I can ache like hell.

Hugs to you hunny
xx

Panic1971
17-04-08, 08:11
Mine do this sometimes. I think it is because I never relax properly even when I am asleep. It is just tension.

Try not to worry.

kellie
17-04-08, 09:06
hiya debs :hugs: :hugs: yes hun i am like this some times. some days it can feel like there are heavy led weights tied to my arms and legs and everything is a big effort to manage.
if i am getting the right lady here hun you have been through so much befor xmas and it aint supriseing you feel like this, im here if you wanna talk ok, just pm me anytime.
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
kellie.xxxxxxxxxx