PDA

View Full Version : panic getting bad

syl
24-09-07, 07:51
Hi
Well panic has set in really bad again last night,
last week i went to see a property to exchange with as i really need to move for a number of reasons ,the bungalow i went to see was lovely so suitable for me now i have to wait for them to come and see mine on wed ,
I felt so good about it all that i had even been looking at things i would need to buy,
well at 2am this morning i woke up with the woese panic attack i have had in ages took me over a hour to try and breath properly, started to think what if they dont like mine and dont want to exchange I have done what i said i wouldnt do and that is set my heart on this property
they are not coming to see mine till wed so guess the stress is going to get high by then
sorry for going on just needed to write it all down
thanks

manmoor
24-09-07, 08:07
Syl :hugs: sorry you had a bad night hun :hugs: You've had a hard time these past couple of months Syl with one thing and another so it's no wonder your stress levels are high my love :hugs: I am sending you positive thoughts and if between now and Wednesday it all gets too much for you (which it wont cos your a strong un) you know how to contact me hun :hugs: xxx

syl
24-09-07, 08:59
Thanks Mandy you are a treasure.
one part of me cant wait till wed and other part doesnt want it to come in case it doesnt all work out
gotr fingers toes legs and every thinbg else i can cross crossed
thanks for being there mandy

manmoor
24-09-07, 09:00
You cross all you can Syl hun lol :hugs: and I know all is going to work out for you just you wait and see hun :hugs: xxxxx

jodie
24-09-07, 10:59
awww sly

i am sure it will all work out fine in the end hun

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jodie x

mirry
24-09-07, 11:07
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
it will ok, moving is stressfull for anyone

syl
24-09-07, 19:35
Thanks all for your replys. today has been really bad had 4 bad panic attacks felt likr i wasnt going to get throu the day stress has really got to me
but at least today i got my mobile back that i lost when i went a way it had been handed in to the rail station so dont have to buy a new one.
36 hours and i should know if i am going to move or not .dont know how i will feel if it doesnt happen dont think i have the strength to do it all again but then dont want to carry on living next door to neighbour from hell
oh well not long to wed
once again thanks for all your messages and a special thanks to mandy for always being there
syl

kazzie
24-09-07, 21:16
Good Luck for Wednesday Syl:flowers:

Luv Kaz x x x

manmoor
25-09-07, 08:11
I'm so glad you got your mobile back hun just goes to show there is still some good people in this world. I have to say I did laugh when I read the 36 hours Syl lol you have it worked out in hours bless :hugs: I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I will have everything crossed for you hun :D I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way today and please let us know how it goes tomorrow :hugs: xxxxx

syl
25-09-07, 08:38
yes mandy it was nice to know some people hand things in they find,
it is now 24hours and 50 min before the people come to look at my bungalow yes i am counting the hours ,
been up since 4am going mad with ear ache what else can i get lol
yes i will text you tommorow and let you know how things go now i have my mobile back thanks for being there for me
you are a saint

honeybee3939
25-09-07, 09:39
Hi Syl

Good luck for today and Wednesday hun, try not to get too worried about today, i have my home up for sale and everytime i have a viewing my stress levels go sky high, i get real nervous about people visiting, put once they arrive i quite enjoy showing them around and having a natter. The anticipation is always worse than the actual event. Keep yourself busy this morning and try not to worry im sure everything will be just fine.:)

Good luck !

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxx

manmoor
25-09-07, 23:50
Syl I'm thinking of you hun let me know how it goes today xxxx

syl
26-09-07, 06:49
Hi Mandy
I will send you a text message on the mobile as soon as i know something should be about 10-30am i hope
only 2hours and 40 minute before they come i have been up since 4am making sure every were is clean and tidy so now totaly stressed out
maybe this move isnt for me after all i am so scared
thanks for every thing mandy you are great

syl
27-09-07, 07:14
well they came had a good luck round for over a hour asked a lot of questions and said yes they liked my bungalow then they said they needed there daughter to see it before they decide so more waiting they didnt know when they daughter would be able to come and see me so am left waiting again,
great for my stress levels i dont think.

cant understand why they want daughter to have final say she wont be living with them but there you go.
not sure if this was just a way out and that i wont hear from them again just wish people would be honest anyhow thanks for all your messages and i will just have to keep waiting

Piglet
27-09-07, 09:53
Moving is a stressful process love but just think of the end result - cut yourself some slack and realise obviously during this time you may feel bit wobbly and make allowances for that by giving yourself some TLC at every opportunity.:hugs:

It's exciting really isn't it!! :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

manmoor
27-09-07, 10:34
Syl :hugs: hope you got my text yesterday hun :hugs: still thinking of you with positive thoughts :yesyes: xxx

syl
27-09-07, 20:06
Hi piglet
yes i know what you are saying just wish i could cut some slack feel so stressed just waiting to hear from daughter then back from her parents if they do want to exchange
thanks for your message

syl
27-09-07, 20:11
Hi mandy
thanks for your message
yes love i did get your text yesterday but didnt realise i had no credit in till i went out today .
not heard anythiong from the daughter yet but then she is going to come out and look round then get back to her parents then i have tpo wait to hear from them.
then got to start filling forms in with hhousing ass so not sure if it would all get done before the really bad weather starts as ii dont want to move if there is snow on the ground as i will have to travel there by train.
oh all this and still dont feel well with this chest infection and sore throat think i have tried every thing for the throat from strepsils to albas pastiles garggling honey and lemon and nothing is clearing it up and still spots of blood when i cough so dont know wiether i should ask doctor if i need to go to hospital
oh god more panic then will it never end
will let you know if and when i hear anything about the move
bless you

Piglet
27-09-07, 21:44
:hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

manmoor
28-09-07, 09:27
:hugs: SYL :hugs: SYL :hugs: SYL XXXXX