PDA

View Full Version : Any have problems falling over to sleep?

nianxiousguy
04-10-19, 06:10
I only got about 2-3 hours last night which in turn makes me more anxious during the day. The problem I have is I'm at that stage where I am just about to fall over and its like I get a shock of panic that then kicks me awake again, I just keep repeating this over and over.
Anyone been through this?

ankietyjoe
05-10-19, 23:17
Almost everybody.

Don't pay any attention to it and don't worry about how much sleep you get. It'll just make it more difficult to get to sleep.

Practice relaxation techniques before you go to bed, and then just accept whatever sleep you do get. It'll pass.

nomorepanic
05-10-19, 23:28
Hundreds of posts about this on here so have a search and you will find them

nianxiousguy
05-10-19, 23:44
Almost everybody.

Don't pay any attention to it and don't worry about how much sleep you get. It'll just make it more difficult to get to sleep.

Practice relaxation techniques before you go to bed, and then just accept whatever sleep you do get. It'll pass.

Yes it's the worry about not getting enough sleep that makes it worse

ankietyjoe
05-10-19, 23:50
Yes it's the worry about not getting enough sleep that makes it worse

Yes, you said that.

However, as I said, worrying about it solves nothing. You're just reinforcing the problem with a problem.

hlvd
06-10-19, 10:27
Magnesium biglycinate works wonders, I’ve been taking it in the last few weeks and can’t believe how much better I’m sleeping, a really deep sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk