PDA

View Full Version : Twitching after walking please help me I feel very nervous

greenlover
04-10-19, 19:52
Hello everyone. First of all I'm sorry for my bad English because it is not my native language. I had have some random twitches for 14months but I ignore them because they are random not frequent and severe not affect my daily life and lasts for long time without weakness. But for almost 4months I had twitching after every walking. When I walked for 30minutes and sat down I felt some random twitches in my legs especially at the back of my thighs. They last a few minutes after I sat down then I don't feel any more but almost after every walking which lasts at least 30 minutes I felt them. I don't know how to describe it but I feel like bubble bursting or popping in my legs after walking. I am very nervous about it and I afraid of motor neuron diseases like als. Why do my muscles twitching randomly for 14 months and twitching after walking for 4 months? I am 20years old woman. In your opinion is this situation dangerous? I feel very nervous Please help me Thank you very much for answers

ankietyjoe
04-10-19, 21:08
Twitching is very common if you have anxiety or you are nervous.

It can happen more after you walk because you are stimulating muscles that are already twitchy.

greenlover
04-10-19, 21:15
Twitching is very common if you have anxiety or you are nervous.

It can happen more after you walk because you are stimulating muscles that are already twitchy.

Thank you so much but I didn't use to feel that before. Why am I feeling now
I have anxiety yes

ankietyjoe
04-10-19, 22:44
Because things change.

Hypo84
04-10-19, 22:54
I started gettin twitches whem I was 28. They are completely benign. Can last for weeks without stop. There is nothing to be concerned about.

jijigagawa
05-10-19, 02:49
I've had twitches for two years and I'd say they're benign

greenlover
05-10-19, 14:13
Because things change.

What sort?

greenlover
05-10-19, 14:13
I started gettin twitches whem I was 28. They are completely benign. Can last for weeks without stop. There is nothing to be concerned about.

Do they occur after walking?

greenlover
05-10-19, 14:14
I've had twitches for two years and I'd say they're benign

Do they occur after walking?

jijigagawa
05-10-19, 19:23
Yeah. Twitching when I rest

greenlover
05-10-19, 20:04
Yeah. Twitching when I rest
Yes I felt them when I sit down after I walk
Is this same with your symptom?
Do you know what is the reason and mechanism of this feeling?
Thank you so much

jijigagawa
05-10-19, 20:15
I've sent you a private message about that. You can check your inbox