PDA

View Full Version : Is my teeth grinding causing terrible sinus pressure?

Londonlady
06-10-19, 18:49
Hi everyone, trying to think rationally about what I am currently worrying about, I woke up today with an aching jaw and assumed I'd been grinding my teeth and night, as the day went on everytime I bent forward I was coild horrific pressure in my neck area, I've not had a cold or runny nose so cant reassure myself it's just sinustitus.

Anyone else had this?

Kitkat99
06-10-19, 19:23
Hi everyone, trying to think rationally about what I am currently worrying about, I woke up today with an aching jaw and assumed I'd been grinding my teeth and night, as the day went on everytime I bent forward I was coild horrific pressure in my neck area, I've not had a cold or runny nose so cant reassure myself it's just sinustitus.

Anyone else had this?

I clench my jaw and it makes pretty much everything in my face hurt so it’s possible.

lofwyr
06-10-19, 19:59
I have had sinus and face pain for weeks with no runny nose or congestion. I do have heaps of stress as I deal with some real medical issues while simultaneously preparing to move 1500 miles across the country. I have so much tension in my neck, face, and head, nothing, literally no pain killer at all, will touch it.

Londonlady
06-10-19, 21:15
Nothing will touch the pain for me either! The pain when leaning forward is horrendous!