PDA

View Full Version : Hugs for me please !

Nicki22
24-09-07, 12:45
Hiya all !
would really love a hug :(

i suffer from panic attacks,agoraphobia,depression !
after sufferin all this for many years i thought it was time to get help !
i was passed on to a team called Community occupational therapy,which two women come see me at my house twice a week...one of the women helps with my agoraphobia the other my panics...just anwser the door was hard for me and walking out with anyone else other than my mum and my partner but now i anwser the door to them walk to my mums and back with her i find it hard while walk there and back but after i calm down i cant belive wot i just did !
im just worrying over tomorrow lol got the women coming out again instead of her coming to the door for me she is going to wait at the gate for me the problem is i cant get out the door alone so dunno if to cancel seeing her !
i just want to fight it all but it aint so easy they keep tellimg me take small steps but even walking up and down the street with her for a few weeks i still feel the same that i did the fist day !

so hugs my way would be nice thanks hehe xoxox

yorkylover
24-09-07, 13:35
Im very much like you.Every where I go I go with my mum or partner.I can manage to walk to the local village on my own,and take my dog around the block,but thats about it.It does take along time to get better.Take a day at a time.You are doing really well.:yesyes: :yesyes:

Dont cancel her sweety,you will be ok.If not ring them and explain you are not ready to meet her at the gate.Explain your worrys and concerns.

Your doing great:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs:

Nicki22
24-09-07, 13:39
awww thanks hun *hugs*
some days i think i cant handle it all its too much !
do you get out alone much then ?
i dont go out at all alone i cant handle it !! xoxox

honeybee3939
24-09-07, 13:53
Hi Nikki

Have a hug from me too hun:hugs: :hugs: , i have been having therapy too but just been discharged, i had 2 helpers also, one was OT and the other a community Carer, The Community Carer was the one that helped me get out of my house, walking, visiting places etc, and my OT as been helping me with bus journeys so i can have more independence to get out and about as i stopped driving.
I remember the first day they came to visit me, i couldnt walk to the top of the street without bursting onto tears and running home. It is hard work hun, but what worked best for me was to keep doing it again and a again and again. Going out with my OT and carer once a week wasnt realy enough, i had to pratice in between with my partner or on my own. Dont give up hope hun, keep praticing everyday just even walking to the gate and back, then when you feel happy doing that go a little futhur. i honeslty feel the solution is to keep practicing over and over again, it then becomes just a normal thing to do, you can do it:) if i can anyone can!

Keep thinking positive hun and most of all keep smiling !!

Love and hugs
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

manmoor
24-09-07, 13:58
NIKKI :hugs: NIKKI :hugs: NIKKI :hugs: XXX

Believe
24-09-07, 15:06
Nikki,

Hi, you can do it. Don't let yourself believe otherwise. It's hard but you will feel so much better when it's over. Think how good it will feel.
Some days are better than others, but we all can do this.:hugs:

groovygranny
24-09-07, 15:55
Hi Nikki,

You are doing so great you know!:flowers:

"........i still feel the same that i did the fist day !"

Even though you're feeling the same.....you're still doing it:yesyes:!

So, it would be such a shame to cancel your appointment - please, please don't!

BIGhttp://glittertexten.animaatjes.nl/img/hugz2020firefly_www-animaatjes-nl.gifFOR YOU !!! XXX

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

Lindalou64
24-09-07, 17:44
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

wishing you the best nikki....you can do it..stay focused and positive :shades: ..........linda xx:flowers:

sandlin
24-09-07, 18:21
good on ya girl - keep going

linda xxxx

Nicki22
24-09-07, 19:11
awww thanks guys for all the lovely kind words
ill keep you all updated on how i get on in the nxt few weeks
it really does help having support like this thanks again

Nicki xoxox

nomorepanic
24-09-07, 20:02
Nicki

Have some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: from me as well.

Hope things get better soon for you.

kazzie
24-09-07, 21:14
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x

Nibbles
24-09-07, 22:15
Big hugs to you Nikki

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/XxPyrettaBlazexX/Animated%20gifs/hugs_and_kisses.gif

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

You're doing fab and keep taking those little steps. Go at your own pace and things will get better.

Take care,

Mike :)

Nicki22
24-09-07, 23:26
thanks guys it really means a lot xoxox

Southern_Belle
25-09-07, 01:48
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:Nikki, you can do it!

Love,

Laura

Nicki22
13-10-07, 00:49
hiya just a quick update ! i got my review on tuesday they say im doin really well they say i just need to find a way to get myself a social life and said i did the right thing getting help from them so fingers crossed i can get my life to somewhere that i can be happy !!!!

Lindalou64
13-10-07, 16:49
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/Lindalou21/angelhugsforyoublack.jpgTHATS GREAT NIKK, SEE YOUR DOING GOOD, JUST STAY POSITIVE HUN KNOWING YOU ARE GETTIN WELL GIVE YASELF SOME CREDIT AND ALSO GIVE YASELF A BIG HUG FOR A WELL JOB DONE.........LINDA XXXX:flowers:

Nicki22
15-10-07, 16:29
got my review in the monring really scared on whats gona come next !!
had a really low day yesturday just the thought of having noone but my partner to turn to and not bein able to have a life no friends really hurts :(