PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you laughed your head off?

MissChampers
24-09-07, 13:05
I was thinking the other day I haven't laughed in months, you know like a real belly laugh where your stomach hurts from laughing so much. I used to be always laughing but it seems since the anxiety reared it's ugly head about a year ago I haven't laughed. I was just wondering what about everyone else?

yorkylover
24-09-07, 13:22
I havent laughed like that in years.I did have a good giggle when I watched the film white chicks though.:lisa:

I have changed since my anxiety.:weep:

SammiB
24-09-07, 13:58
yeah me 2, i was a bubbly person before my anxiety about 4 months ago, would always try and make people laugh. now i hardly crack a joke, just live day by day.

but i do have a giggle now and then :)

Jen84
24-09-07, 15:26
Laughter is one of the things that keeps me going! One of the best things to watch to cheer me up is You've been framed!!! Its so good at making me laugh and make better!!! :)

Jaco45er
24-09-07, 16:05
Last time I laughed that hard, England got beat by Scotland 1 - 0 at Wembley on the 17th of November, 1999. Ahhh I remember it well :)

Rain
24-09-07, 16:41
Being agoraphobic I am usually very tense and nervous when outside but in June I managed to travel to The South of France for a holiday. After a very long two days' journey by ferry and car we arived at the villa which had a private garden surrounded by a high hedge and a private pool. I had not been swimming for 12 years and had no idea if I could still swim. It was 33 degrees celcius when we arrived and the sparkly blue water looked so enticing after the sticky journey I just got straight in.
For some reason I could not stop laughing after I got in the water. I felt incredibly happy and relaxed and that feeling lasted the whole week every time I got in the pool. My partner had never seen me laugh really hard like that before. It was the best therapy ever.:D

Lindalou64
24-09-07, 17:52
I Laugh That Hard Almost Everyday That I Cant Breathe My Sister And I Go Thru This Thing Where We Just Cant Stop Laughing Gets Quite Embaressing When Your Trying To Order Coffee At A Drive Up Window I Had To Leave 2x They Thought I Was Drunk Lol..........so Now When I Go With Her I Tell Her Dont Start.....but We Do So Now I Stay Clear From Drive Thrus.......with Her Lol..........and On Here Mandy The Tart And Others Do The Same To Me Laughter Is Awsome Isnt It......you Just Have To Let Go And Laugh.........laugh Away.....linda Xxx

happyone
24-09-07, 18:25
It is a strange thing as i have been very wacky lately ...but it was just on saturday watching x factor with my daughter. Then we recorded silly things on my mobile phone...
Happyone
xx

SHYGIRLAJB
25-09-07, 11:10
Hi

I can't really remember when I laughed my head off, unfortunately.:shrug::shrug:

shygirlajb

mat74
25-09-07, 11:14
Probably around a year ago. Now my anxiety seems to control me even with medication. Rather than laugh about things and enjoy life everything seems to revolve around every little symptom I get.

I have changed, A LOT

SammiB
25-09-07, 11:55
If u want a good laugh then look at this video

the mr bean dance - on www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com)

i was in stitches, and just had to keep watching. also you can search for the funniest bits in movies yay

groovygranny
25-09-07, 14:28
On my daughter's hen-nite a couple of weeks ago!:roflmao:

I decided that if I was going to have to carry a pink (:ohmy:) balloon, wear a multi-coloured red-indian headress all night and be tied by a rope to 4 others (even in the toilet!) :blink: I might as well have a good laff about it!!

Piccies by pm appointment only lol :winks::blush:!!

:madness:

:hugs::flowers:

MissChampers
25-09-07, 14:48
If u want a good laugh then look at this video

the mr bean dance - on www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com)

i was in stitches, and just had to keep watching. also you can search for the funniest bits in movies yay

LOL I must admit that was funny!:roflmao: :roflmao:

MissChampers
25-09-07, 14:49
On my daughter's hen-nite a couple of weeks ago!:roflmao:

I decided that if I was going to have to carry a pink (:ohmy:) balloon, wear a multi-coloured red-indian headress all night and be tied by a rope to 4 others (even in the toilet!) :blink: I might as well have a good laff about it!!

Piccies by pm appointment only lol :winks::blush:!!

:madness:

:hugs::flowers:

Sounds like you had a blast! Would love to see the piccies.:winks:

groovygranny
25-09-07, 23:52
haha!

Consider it done lol :wink:!!

:flowers:

Dave777
28-09-07, 17:54
That would be on my recent holiday to Italy.
Walking through a market in Florence, an Italian stall trader shouted,
"you English?!, lovely Jubbly, you want to buy my goods?" :byebye: