PDA

View Full Version : Slight bulge on head - scared

Ruby777
11-10-19, 07:50
I have noticed in the past few days that my skull is bulging on the left side - on the side of my hear. I am now convince I have a brain tumour or brain bleed . I have been dizzy and feeling unwell as well.

I keep touching my head and pressing on it and now it has also become sore . Has anyone ever felt something similar ? I don’t know if a brain tumour would even show up that way .

Ruby777
11-10-19, 07:51
I have noticed in the past few days that my skull is bulging on the left side - on the side of my hear. I am now convince I have a brain tumour or brain bleed . I have been dizzy and feeling unwell as well.

I keep touching my head and pressing on it and now it has also become sore . Has anyone ever felt something similar ? I don’t know if a brain tumour would even show up that way .

Meant to write side of my ear*

ankietyjoe
11-10-19, 08:10
If a brain tumour was large and powerful enough to bulge your skull out, you'd already be dead.

You're feeling something you've never noticed before and making absurd assumptions based on imagination.

Ruby777
11-10-19, 10:22
Thanks anxiety joe . It does indeed sound improbable that a tumour would push on the skull to this extent . I just don’t know what else it could be .

I do feel some numbess on my right leg this morning as well . 😞