PDA

View Full Version : Hugs For Everyone

michellemumof4
25-09-07, 08:00
Hi All

As most of you Know I am recovered from GAD and intrusive thoughts of harm ect..... However I am in the middle of recovering from a chest infection and a water infection and Oh boy wether it be the amount of medication I am taking or the fact that I am ill I aint sure , but my anxiety levels have been through the roof, On friday of last week I had a small Panic attack somethin I hadnt experienced in Months, Over the last few days I have been getting the odd intrusive thought and symptoms of anxiety ie - sleepless nights , aching limbs and the desire to sleep all the time, which got to admit would be rather nice - Lol

I guess what I am tryin to say is whilst they symptoms dont bother me , It had made me remember and realise what some of you guys go through on a daily basis, and I am in awe of all of you so U all deserve the biggest of HUGS ........

As for me I am feeling a lot better and the anxiety symptoms have gone THANKFULLY , so Pls take it easy realax and be good to Yourselves

Michelle xxxxxxxxx :yesyes:

Granny Primark
25-09-07, 11:59
Sorry youve been unwell michelle.
It does make you wonder tho if we ever get completely get panic free.
Thanks for the :hugs: :hugs: and returning a few back to you.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers:

Take care
LYNN xx

SammiB
25-09-07, 12:14
Thank you for our hug michelle, but i think it is you that needs the hugs more then me so i give you a huge hug in return for being such a strong survivor, and a get well hug.

your a inspiration and the lovliest

HUGS FOR U

:flowers: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:

debera
25-09-07, 14:25
sorry you arent feeling well. hope you feel better soon
big hugs to you too
luv debera :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

bottleblond
25-09-07, 15:27
Michelle,

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better now. You sure had your fair share of it all over the past couple of weeks :hugs:

lots of love and hugs to you
Lisa
xxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
25-09-07, 16:08
HEY MICH SORRY YOU WERENT FEELING WELL......GLAD YOUR BETTER NOW THOUGH:) BIG HUGS TO YOU ALSO MY FRIEND TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!
LOVE YA...........LINDA XXXXXX

michellemumof4
25-09-07, 18:02
Hi all and thanks for the hugs , GP GOOD question..... i GUESS once we had anxiety to the extent some of us suffer the truth is we are kinda prone to it , The difference is How we deal with it when it strikes ,

be good to urselves guys

michelle xxxxxx

Nibbles
26-09-07, 00:12
:flowers: Hugs to everyone :flowers:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/XxPyrettaBlazexX/Animated%20gifs/hugs_and_kisses.gif

I'm glad you're feeling better Mich

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
30-09-07, 18:54
Glad you're feeling better Michelle,

Not easy being a mum and being ill eh?
I only had three so gawd knows how you cope with four when you're not feeling well !!

http://th180.photobucket.com/albums/x284/moonstone_luv9/th_45919fxhnh7709c.gif

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

Southern_Belle
30-09-07, 22:18
Hi Michelle,

Hoping you are feeling much better now and a huge hug back to you.

Love,

Laura