PDA

View Full Version : LONDON!!I got by with a little helpfrom my friends

Paddington
25-09-07, 12:16
Hello guys..well i did it :D It was at times an absolute amazing experience..like finding myself walking into the concert arena with 100's of people [we were late.that is another story:ohmy: ]down steps ,no lights just noise:ohmy: But hey i did it and after a few minutes of shaking ..i was ok:D Prince was so near i could have reached out and touched his personality:blush: :shades: ..lol...I have to say..that i COULD NOT have done this without the support of my dear maties Karen and Piglet:hugs: They were a constant source of support and comfort and laughter too..they kindly gave me their numbers..'just in case'...Now,because of this and how it has helped me now twice!..I want to offer myself out as a phone buddy..if anyone is going on a journey..well anything really..i am more than willing to be on the other end of my phone if things go wobbly or if things go great:yesyes: To have had some one who undertood me and my fears on the end of the phone was what got me there..got me across..london bridge..into greenwich market.got a fab handbag:) .thru the blackwall tunnel:ohmy: ..:yesyes: ..sitting outside a mexican restaurant drinking cocktails[on facebook that one ,thanks Piglet:) :yesyes: ]So if you need me ..pm me.I think this could really help folk on here..maybe we could set up a buddy system..what you think guys:flowers: Thanks everyone else for theor words of encouragment too..and GG for the photo of Prince..ha ha ha..he is rather dilish!!:D Lots of Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Piglet
25-09-07, 12:21
You did grand hun and whats more you came back with a massive tangerine coloured bag (did you pop Prince inside lol)!!!!

I know just what you mean about how it helps to have the numbers of understanding chums!!! :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

pips
25-09-07, 13:08
http://www.pagepaint.com/imgs/disp/341186238707.gifPaddie,:D

You did really Great. I'm so pleased you had a Fab time:yesyes:

Take Care,

Love & Prince Hugs:hugs: http://www.spin.com/reviews/magazine/images/2006/05/060502_prince.jpg:hugs:

Pip's X X

mirry
25-09-07, 13:14
oh PADDINGTON :D ,I AM ABSOLUTELY THRILLED FOR YOU :hugs: .

It sounds like you had a fantastic time and to be so close to Prince :ohmy: ,
now let your mind take a photo of this as EVIDENCE that you can do it :yesyes:

I might just take up your offer as a support network the next time I have to go anywhere daunting :blush: . That is why and how I got the idea for a NMP pamphlet, so I dont feel so alone when in difficult situations :) but a voice sounds even better :flowers: .

happyone
25-09-07, 14:25
well done hun!

you are right about the numbers. I have a few peoples numbers, and while I haven't used them cos I am anx, I think it helps folk to know I haven't disappeared:blush:
Lou and I text each other all the time and it is funny cos she only lives a mile or so up the road!

bluesparkle
25-09-07, 14:50
oh well done you! :D
sounds great... and you did amazingly well...
and yes i think the idea of having peoples numbers is a great idea... i dont ge ton here much at the mo but i would happily be on the end of the phone or a text.
well done again... well a fab post to read
rach
x

trac67
25-09-07, 16:43
Paddie

Well done mate way to go, you did fab :yesyes: :yesyes:

YOU GO GIRL :D

Love

Trac xxx

Pickle
25-09-07, 17:00
Well done Paddie - London AND a concert, well done you

Southern_Belle
25-09-07, 19:02
Paddie I'm so happy for you, you sound so happy!!! I'm very glad you did so well but then again I'm not surprised.

Love,

Laura

nomorepanic
25-09-07, 19:43
Paddie

Great news and a HUGE well done to you.:hugs:

You are proof that we can do these things if we want to.

Well done :yesyes: :flowers: :yesyes:

honeybee3939
25-09-07, 19:46
WOW Paddie !!!

Great stuff !:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: Proud of you as always hun !!:yesyes: :yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Karen
25-09-07, 21:39
You did great Paddie hun :hugs:

I'm so proud of you :yesyes:

Karen xx

Quirky
25-09-07, 23:16
Well done for achieving all that Paddie :yesyes: Glad you had a good time :D

Piglet and Karen are great too I agree :yesyes:

Lisa x

Paddington
26-09-07, 11:13
Hi guys:hugs: thanks so much for your wonderful replies..yes it can be done ,,some days it cant and that is ok too:) i found myself in awe of the ordinaryness of what i was doing ..do you know what i mean..it is what folk do ..go places..see new things..and we can all do it too.I am serious about the phone buddy system..maybe we could set it up properly if enough of us want to form a system..i dont want to make another crutch for us ..but it helped me so much.The second time i went thru the blackwall tunneli did not txt Karen or Piglet..bit i knew i could..the first time i was txtin Karen all the way there and back!!:ohmy: It created a safety net for me..i truley think this could work guys..Nic what do you think??Mirry Hun..i mean it you can have my number hun..and the nmp pamphlet is fab..but as you say sometimes a voice is what you need,or simply knowing that the persons number you have UNDERSTANDS :flowers: Thanks again guys,,you are all wonderful..love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Coni
26-09-07, 12:41
Paddie, what an achievement!! A huge well done to you....but I had no doubts that you'd do it!
You must be so chuffed with yourself...and rightly so!
(((((((((((paddie)))))))))))))....I'm so pleased for you!
luv Coni XX:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

Alabasterlyn
26-09-07, 12:50
I think you've done great to get into London and get to a concert too. Even people without anxiety can find London pretty daunting as it's so big and busy. Well Done :hugs:

Lindalou64
26-09-07, 13:49
Great Job Paddy So Glad Ya Went And Had Fun!!!!!........wish Ya The Best.........linda Xxx