PDA

View Full Version : Mole worry?

Liddy1993
29-10-19, 01:42
I wish I could upload a pic but I have a fair amount of moles and freckles on my body and that Is now my current worry. I have one on my lower back where my underwear line sits and have had it as long as I can remember it’s never changed but I’m now all of a sudden worried about it. I’ve taken a pic on my phone it’s dark brown all one color it’s flat it’s never caused me any problems and if I drew a line down the center lengthways it’s totally symmetrical but if I draw a line across it sideways it looks kind of different not a lot but a little? Should I get this checked or am I torturing myself yet again? :(

WiseMonkey
29-10-19, 22:11
I wish I could upload a pic but I have a fair amount of moles and freckles on my body and that Is now my current worry. I have one on my lower back where my underwear line sits and have had it as long as I can remember it’s never changed but I’m now all of a sudden worried about it. I’ve taken a pic on my phone it’s dark brown all one color it’s flat it’s never caused me any problems and if I drew a line down the center lengthways it’s totally symmetrical but if I draw a line across it sideways it looks kind of different not a lot but a little? Should I get this checked or am I torturing myself yet again? :(

If you have a suspicious mole/freckle then see your Dr who will check it out. If they're not sure your Dr will refer you to a Dermatologist. This had happened to me and the Dermatologist said it was fine.