PDA

View Full Version : Please help - its on fire!

Neverending_story
04-11-19, 17:04
Hi all

Here goes, so Thursday I started with a what I can only describe as a raw patch when my pee touched a certain area on my down below, since then & today being the worst, my down below feels like its on fire now!

Due to my HA I have been inspecting the area frequently, pulling/prodding and feeling around.. (I have a deep fear of Genital herpes) - can this checking of the area cause irritation to have my parts feel like its on fire??? :scared15:

SORRY FOR TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

BlueIris
04-11-19, 17:13
This is probably one for your doctor, I'm afraid.

Neverending_story
04-11-19, 17:17
Petrified!

BlueIris
04-11-19, 17:32
This isn't something any of us can diagnose; you really need to at least let a nurse take a look.

If you're really not keen, try leaving it alone for a while.

Neverending_story
04-11-19, 17:38
This isn't something any of us can diagnose; you really need to at least let a nurse take a look.

If you're really not keen, try leaving it alone for a while.

I know that but thanks for responding :) - I will try leaving it alone

Limeslime
04-11-19, 17:58
Personally I think it sounds like you’ve irritated it!
I check my labia minora monthly to monitor a mole, I have to pull it and prod to be able to see the mole...and I often get s burning feeling in that area afterwards...especially when I pee.

I’d say leave it alone for a few days. Maybe even try some nappy cream to cool it down. If things don’t feel better in a week, get it checked incase you have a little skin infection. It’s unlikely to come to that though! You may even find it feels a lot better after just a bath! ☺️

Leslie735
04-11-19, 22:59
Most likely from irritation. After my period, I get (tmi) itchy in that area for a day or so. It gets like that, will burn like heck when I pee from itching the area. If it doesn't go away in a couple days then see your Dr, could be a yeast infection.

AntsyVee
05-11-19, 03:43
Sounds like a yeast infection. Time for monistat.