PDA

View Full Version : Nose sore that won’t go away

Rox2019
05-11-19, 23:06
Hi I’ve had a nose sore on the inside of my nose on the septum closet to opening so not deep inside. It’s small, bleeds a little here and there (not bad) and it will try to heal but I’ve had a lot of allergies and sinus issues lately so I think it just gets irritated and opens again. It’s been hanging around since September 20th... I’m worried it’s some kind of cancer, maybe nasel since I have post nasel drip and sinus pressure lately. Yes I googled. My lymph nodes on the right side of my neck are swollen but have been for a while (you may have read my posts on that) They’re small soft moveable and don’t seem to be changing.

My main issue is this nose sore. I’ve been applying Neosporin today to try and help. Today it had some drainage and a scab.

Any thoughts? It doesn’t seem to be getting worse just not better it tried to heal and then opens again.

I’m worried help!!!

Rox2019
05-11-19, 23:22
Ok honestly I looked it up again and I have most of the symptoms.

Teeth feel loose. Sometimes feel tingly and very painful
The nasel drip
Sinus pressure and pain it’s been really bad lately
I took a round of antibiotics and it didn’t help
Headaches
The lymphnodes
The sore that won’t heal
Face tingling

I’m freakin out :( and I’m not vacation so I can’t go to the doctor! Im 27 btw.

Sparky16
06-11-19, 03:48
I think you're taking what you've read very far out of context. I think keeping the sore moist so it doesn't get irritated and the skin doesn't crack is a good idea. You might want to use something like vaseline instead, as neosporin can cause skin irritation for some people, and you don't need any more irritation in that spot.

WiseMonkey
06-11-19, 04:52
You should see your Dr for advice and treatment.

Rox2019
10-11-19, 02:58
Thank you for your reply

Rox2019
10-11-19, 03:00
I have an appointment for it’s not until the 25th.. I’m debating urgent care. I feel like everything is adding up

Pea Tear Griffin
15-11-19, 14:19
All of your symptoms sound like allergies.