PDA

View Full Version : really could do with knowing soeone cares

joelhall
26-09-07, 02:50
see the title.

really would be nice to know someone cares about me or at least wants to try.

just kinda of in a difficult place right now with stuff.

thanks guys

SAMKIRMAN
26-09-07, 05:07
hi mate
sorry things are bad at moment always here for you ring or text anytime big hugs and will be thinking about you

Granny Primark
26-09-07, 07:59
Course we care about you joel!!!!!!
I didnt realise things were bad for you at the moment.
Feel free to pm me any time you like.
Granny P is more than willing to listen to your moans and probs.
Loads of :bighug: :bighug:

Loads of love:flowers:
LYNN xx

Gabby
26-09-07, 08:10
U know I luvs ya loads Joel

Here for you anytime :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

G xx

trac67
26-09-07, 08:32
Honey

You know you can ring me anytime you want too and i mean that, you have become a good mate the past month or so and mates stick together in times of need.

MSN me, text me or ring me day or night ok

Love

Trac xxx:hugs:

Lindalou64
26-09-07, 12:57
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/Lindalou21/90.jpgHEY JOEL..........HANG IN THERE BUDDY...MORE PEOPLE CARE THAN YOU KNOW....I FOR ONE:) .......DONT BE SO HARD ON YASELF YOUR A GOOD GUY...TAKE CARE OF YASELF AND TALK SOON.........LINDA :flowers:

jodie
26-09-07, 13:32
sorry things are bad for you right now

have some hugs

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jodie x

Lozzie
26-09-07, 13:51
Loads of cuddles for my hunny!!!!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You know I am always here for you, anytime day or night whenever you need someone. Hang on in there hunny, I know you can get through this :)
You know how much I care about you and I always worry about you when your having a tough time! :hugs:
Just remember your not going through this alone, I am here for you all the way :)
Love you lots with jelly tots! :wub:
Laura xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :flowers:

mystics
26-09-07, 13:52
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Joel always here for you matey anytime day or night you know that :hugs: :hugs:

Keep ya chin up mate

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics:flowers:

joelhall
26-09-07, 15:33
call me sad, but you guys really have made me smile with all your kind words.

thanks guys.

SammiB
26-09-07, 15:54
hello hunny

You know we love you and even more when you smile.

keep your chin up lovely. you can call or text anytime. you can moan laugh or cry.
and i will too....

love u

xxx

joelhall
26-09-07, 16:12
i dont know really im not sure theres much more you guys can do to help but thanks for the thought.

its good to know youre there, but things just seem to be going from bad to worse now...

think virtual hugs are the best thing, i dont really know.

ok, im losing it clearly...

nice guys finish last eh?

t0rt01se36
26-09-07, 16:57
Joel if u've still got my mobile number, please ring me when you need to. I enjoyed chatting to you. I don't know whats happened but I'm sending u big hugs n positeeeve thought. THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER.

Southern_Belle
26-09-07, 21:53
Joel,

Sorry you are feeling so down at the moment. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Hugs,

Laura

The Fool
28-09-07, 08:16
joel what are you talking about?? you have always had people who care you just haddent met them till you joind this site :D we got your back joel day and night if you need us were here we will keep those feet on the ground:yesyes: