PDA

View Full Version : crap

SAMKIRMAN
26-09-07, 05:44
hi
dont know if this is right place to put it but what the hell
i full of cold and feeling really shitty
wonder if someone could tell me why life is so shit and why people are so complicated
maybe i should just give up and join my dad thne i can not stuff up anymore
aint things simple when your a kid and the biggest worry you have is not handing homework in on time or whens the next macdonalds lol

groovygranny
26-09-07, 07:35
Sorry you're feeling crap Sam,

I have no idea I'm afraid why life is so crap sometimes, and even less why people are so complicated........but such is life.

We got to try and let the positive thoughts and memories have the upper hand when times get like this - easier said than done I know.

Sorry can't be of more help but have a http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/nekozet/bighug.jpganyway.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers:

Granny Primark
26-09-07, 07:53
Hi sam,
So sorry your feeling ill and really down.
I understand when you say about people being complicated.
I wonder why people we love can be so hurtful.:lac:
But have faith cus there are some genuine caring, loving people out there.
We thought life was tough when we were at school and all we had to worry about was handing in homework and passing exams! My God how wrong we were!
With regards to the McDonalds?
I know when my next McDonalds is going be.
Everyday! Cus since my daughter been pregnant shes been addicted to their smartie mcflurrys and ive been addicted to their coffees and saving the little stickers so that when I get 6 on a card I get a free coffee:yesyes:
Have some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: sam and as soon as I get a new joke on me phone il; txt it you. Im sure that will brighten yer day:shades:
Go fishing or dishing as you once txt me:sign20: ( I thought youd got a new job as a dinner lady at school when i read where you were going! pmsl)

Loads of love
LYNN xx

trac67
26-09-07, 08:36
http://www.glittergraphics.co.uk/Graphics/Love_Hugs_Kisses/images/82.gif

Hope your feeling better soon Sam

Love

Trac xxx

SAMKIRMAN
26-09-07, 12:39
thanks tracy and the rest you have all cheered me up so much i sat crying lol

Lindalou64
26-09-07, 12:59
I Agree With Lynn(granny) Sam Hope You Start To Feel Better Hun Hang In There Wish Ya The Best........linda Xx

Lozzie
26-09-07, 13:36
Big Hugs for you Sam!!!!!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Always here if you need me hun!
Hope u feel better soon!
Love Laura xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flowers:

joelhall
26-09-07, 15:57
dont i know it sweetheart:weep:

Southern_Belle
26-09-07, 22:00
Hoping you feel better Sam, Huge :hugs:

Love,

Laura

Dave777
27-09-07, 15:12
Yep Sam, sometimes ya get a bucket load of CRAP come your way .... but then the sun shines through and life gets better:byebye:

domino
27-09-07, 15:26
Hi, Things seems bad at the moment, but tomorrow is another day, sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:and hope you feeling better soon . x

Nibbles
27-09-07, 20:33
Hope you feel better soon Sam

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

lildutt
28-09-07, 06:13
sis snap out of it or i come up there and kick butt lolyou know where i am if needs be bellxx

The Fool
28-09-07, 08:10
look i know for all of us life can be bad but it doesnt have to be i mean i dont think some of you realise how good you have it ,i mean you have food,money,clothes and more importantly.everyone here has something not many other people have.a support system.i mean think about it you have hundreds of people here that are ofering you all there time to cry,panic and have a good moan when ever YOU need to.there is always someone to talk things through with or to have a laugh with and we never ever complain if you want to SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET EVERYTHING OUT! lol you see when we are here maybe life isnt so terrible after all .we have always got your back and we will help keep your feet on the ground.