PDA

View Full Version : Horrible dizzy feeling tonight

anxious_thoughts
10-11-19, 03:38
Hello guys,

I spent most of my Saturday typing away on my laptop working on an assignment. I finished after about 3 hours of non stop work. I took a break and at around 8pm I got back onto my laptop and I played the Sims.

I had my laptop on my lap and was looking down just playing for about two hours. I decided to get up finally and get a drink and as soon as I looked away from my laptop I felt so dizzy. Like it wasn’t as if the room was spinning it felt more internal. I’m still feeling a bit dizzy and it’s been about 20 minutes since it started. I also stopped playing the Sims.

I am also on birth control and this week I am currently on my placebo pills and already started my period. I know these things can make you dizzy but I never felt it this strong before. I worried about my iron levels, and I can’t remember if I took an iron pill or not today. My period isn’t very heavy anymore due to the pills. But I am still concerned about this dizziness.

Sparky16
10-11-19, 04:51
Is it that weird feeling where you feel like you might get dizzy, but don't? I get that sometimes if I am stressed, and dehydrated. I've also noticed that certain video games make me feel sort of motion sick after a while, which is weird because I don't actually get motion sickness in vehicles.