PDA

View Full Version : vcjd help :( CREUTZFELT JACOB DIASES

kslijng
12-11-19, 17:11
Hello everybodyI live in Switzerland and am 21 years old and was born on 26.04.1998. I have never been to the UK. Only a few days in France and Italy as well as in the Netherlands in 2010 (2 weeks)I've had generalized fasciculations all over my body since 2014, which I can tap and tense from my muscles. In addition, since 2014 I suffer from extreme illnesses. I was dizzy a lot and often felt like I was on cotton wool. I always had sudden Höststürtze. I was so afraid that what was wrong. Later in 2017 it got much better. Now it is very bad again. Since 1.May.2019 I think that I have the new variant of Creutzfelt Jakob. I have read all studies in all languages. I even paid that I can read this. I picked out all the names of the deceased and looked at cases. At times, I also thought that I may have a sporadic or genetic form. Why did I come to this disease? I was very afraid of colorectal cancer since I have suffered flatulence, constipation and diarrhea since January. Also had a colonoscopy without findings. Then I got stomach ache and heart tympanic at low load and suddenly heard on one ear only dull ... Then I noticed even when I sometimes with the head to the right or left wince quite easily. I think that nobody has ever noticed or with the leg or arm. If someone unexpectedly touches me I jump together quickly (I have the feeling) On the Internet I have dan read by the CJD. I read everything really everything .... I thought there already that I have. In the last few months, I also noticed that I forget so small things and I try to obsessively remember everything. I've even noticed numbers combinations to test if I can still memorize it .. I do not remember what I ate on Saturday and what I did in detail last week and I have the following complaints:

- Pain in the right arm like a burning whole 3 weeks after it was only light and now it is gone- Leg pain like muscle pain in both legs after a few days it was gone.- Face the beard it feels so deaf but when I touch I feel everything. That's definitely a VCJD symptom ....- Have problems swallowing and a lot of forehead headache, besides, I shiver easily on the legs. I independently check if I can still walk and everything.Had 4 MRI with DWI and flair in T3 and 9 Clinical Neurological examinations and 3 EEG without findings except Periviskulare spaces (Normal) I'm afraid that I'm still too early and wants another MRI I also have obsessive-compulsive disorder and just this fear of illness , This is certainly a symptom of the Creutzfelt Jakob diseaseand now for 2 months I have a permanent tinnitus right as well as pinpricks feeling that keep coming and going .... helloe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!