PDA

View Full Version : the lowest i think iv ever been

Lozzie
26-09-07, 17:05
I dont really know where to begin, its got to the stage now where I feel I cant get any lower so hopefully venting here may help a little bit.

Recently certain things that have happened have caused me to become more depressed and has made me ill :weep:
With things that happened in my past it means I have trust issues and find it hard to let anyone in and get to know me properly. So when a person I trusted ended up taking me for a fool you can imagine this messed with my head alot. So now I feel iv gone back to square one, just when I was starting to trust some people and let my guard down, all that has been shattered and I now trust noone and doubt anyone and anything.
I hoped I would never get this depressed again but I am and it feels worse than before :weep:
My agoraphobia is quite bad at the moment, recently I have managed to go out for walks and even shopping but even once iv done that and acheived something why do i not feel good about it? why do i constantly think negative and say to myself "well yeh i did it but i could of stayed out longer or i should of done this" etc etc why cant I just praise myself n actually feel good for once??? instead I constantly put myself down and always be the first to find something negative in myself :weep:

My head is all over the place, im finding it hard to concentrate on anything, I wake up in the morning and just wish I could pull the covers over my head and never get up.
I dont see the point anymore, I fought really hard to get over my depression last time and I only managed it because I had alot of people around me to help me. Now I have noone, noone that really cares and actually noone that I trust enough to let them help me :weep:
I have never felt so alone and I hate it.

I am sitting here now, dreading tonight. Being on my own in the evenings feels the worst to me, at least during the day there are things going on and people are outside doing things, everyone is living their lives as I look out the window but at nights noone is around. Everyone is at home with their loved ones and Im alone sitting in the dark wishing the hours away :weep:
Most nights i just end up sitting here wishing my life away and crying so much that it actually feels like i have no tears left and yet they still fall :weep:

I look in the mirror and I HATE what i see, and no i dont mean i look and see a few things i dont like i actually mean i look at myself and feel sick, I see everything that I have been through and am going through and all I see is a depressed,fat,ugly,good for nothing, piece of crap that just keeps going when really she should of gave up a long time ago :weep:
I hate the way I feel, the way I look and the way I think.
I wish i was different but im not, I always screw things up and let everyone down.
Even now I feel I have let this all out and I dont feel no better for it.
Why do i bother
My mind is racing, my head is spinning and i just want to hide away and fade into nothing :weep:

Sorry for going on
Laura x

joelhall
26-09-07, 17:16
honey...

youre going to be fine ive told you that.

you need to do whats good for you, and take time out to think rationally about things rather than just letting them spin round.

use the strength you know you have and youve proved you have to help fight it.

and you know that noone else sees what you think you do:)

joelhall
26-09-07, 17:20
and you KNOW youre not alone honey.

joelhall
26-09-07, 20:02
i love you honey:hugs:

Lozzie
26-09-07, 21:58
Joel - i AM alone or i would have someone to talk to, which i dont.
thankyou for the replies but lets face it, you and i both know i aint worth the hassle

joelhall
26-09-07, 22:06
well you might not feel you are but youre well worth every bit of hassle to me:)

and youve always got me to talk to but only if you want to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kazzie
26-09-07, 22:18
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Loz

Luv Kaz x x x :hugs:

ladygrom
27-09-07, 01:07
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_137.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZCxdm860YYGB) laura im realy sorry to here you are feel low ive been ther you arnt alone youve got all the support on here including me .tc elaine

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZCxdm860YYGB (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb096_ZCxdm860YYGB&utm_id=7924)

trac67
27-09-07, 13:15
Laura

Sorry to hear your feeling so down at the minute, and think of it this way hon if you feel like you can't get any lower then the only way is back up :)

You have a lot of people who do care so much for you, one in particular if you look at how many times he has replied on here:hugs:

Never give up though Laura because we all have a light at the end of our tunnel and one day we will all reach that light and come out the other end much stronger people.

Take care hon

Love

Trac xxx

margaret911
27-09-07, 17:30
Sending you lots of hugs and love Lozzie, you take care.

love Mags xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lozzie
29-09-07, 16:26
Thank you Kazzie, Elaine, Nigel, Trac and Mags :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I do appreciate the replies.
Well I was starting to feel better the other day, I had a fairly good day and felt abit better about myself but im afraid that didnt last and im back to feeling really low :weep:

Just seems nowadays the happy moments dont seem to last and the low moments seem to hang over me just waiting to bring me down when i am starting to feel a bit better :weep: :weep:

Just seems a bit of a vicious circle at the moment, i get stressed and more anxious then feel low cos of it and then feel more anxious :wacko:

Today I just feel like hiding away from the world and shutting everyone and everything out :weep:
Im on my own all weekend now by the looks of things.
Alone means more time to think and that means bad thoughts :weep:

After my shower this morning i found myself looking in the mirror and looking at everything i hate, finding things wrong with me that i find disgusting! :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:
i hate myself :weep:

sorry

sazzle
29-09-07, 22:56
Hi lozpop

im not going to say i know you feel because i dont , but I can totally relate to what your saying. Im feeling really down at the moment too.

Hope your feeling a bit better :)

bearcrazy
30-09-07, 09:28
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Laura,

Sorry that you are feeling really bad at the moment. Its sad that you feel you are alone when there are people out there who can help.Not everyone in the world is bad, just because you've been let down by one person doesnt mean that everyone else will do the same.

If you dont work Laura have you thought of getting a dog, there are loads out there looking for a home, that have been abandoned. They are great company, and they will love you unconditionally. Don't know what I'd do without mine! (Hubby helps a bit too LOL). They are always there when I need a hug!

TC Laura XXXXXXXXXX :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

miff
30-09-07, 11:09
:hugs: lolly makes me feel sad you bein sad i wish i cood take it all away from you , i here always lolly ok

awwww hope u get betta real soon :flowers:

Tony2
30-09-07, 11:30
Hi Laura :) Im new here, so pls be gentle on me :) Ive seen a lot of your posts and just want to send you a hug :) ok... we are ALL very special people here, each one of us & your energy is desperately needed too, to help someone else, maybe me or someone else here...Im willing to help all I can in any way I can & I just want you to know this ok :) Im also sending you a little email & also a funny little incident that happened to me recently, sooo please have a good laugh ok :) Big Hug for your day, Tony:bighug:

Lozzie
12-10-07, 14:34
Sazzle - thanks for the reply and have a hug from me :hugs: hope ur feeling bit better now

Bear - thanks for the reply, i do actually have a dog and she does help me to forget things now and again and the cuddles from her do help! :hugs:

Miffy - thankyou for the reply have some hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Tony - thankyou for the reply and welcome to nmp :hugs: thanks also for the pm it did make me smile and was quite a funny incident! :hugs:

Sorry for not adding to this thread sooner, i found when i first posted this that i was embarrassed and also nervous of what i had put, i have always found it hard to open up about how i am actually feeling. So i am going to use this thread as a bit of a diary, im going to post on here and let out whatever i am thinking or feeling at the time and hopefully it will help.
So sorry if this turns into a very low self hatred thread but it is how i feel alot of the time!

Well recently i have found i have been getting more and more paranoid. this is something that i havent really had much of a problem with in the past but now and again it would bother me but at the moment with recent things that have happened i find that im more paranoid then i have been before.
I am finding I have pushed some people away, I actually feel at the moment that i would be better off trying to get through this on my own as it seems that i only upset people that im close to.
I found myself thinking about old times the other day. About all the friends I used to have and lost contact with :weep: alot of them i lost due to my bf at the time not wanting me to hang around with them anymore :weep:
and I also lost some close friends because of my agoraphobia and anxiety. they just didnt understand and took it all personally when i couldnt come out with them :weep:
I miss the way i used to be, i was confident, i felt good about myself. Working in a pub helped me because I found it boosted my confidence and i realised that actually i wasnt as bad looking as i thought, but now iv lost all that :weep: that was a few years ago now and i miss the person i used to be.
I am sitting here today, I should be doing the housework that has piled up because iv been putting it off for a few days cos i have felt so terrible :weep:
Iv also found myself drinking more :weep: im not proud of it but some nights i just cant resist, i sit here all alone up late cos i cant sleep with all the thoughts running through my head.
Right now I just really feel that i have to get through this on my own cos im scared to let anyone that close and also scared that I will be burdening them and causing them extra stress and worry. Plus I dont want to feel like i have to rely on someone to be there for me while i get better, i want to be able to do it on my own and only have myself to rely on, suppose its safer that way. I dont know im really confused.

im even feeling anxious typing this out :weep: worried that iv made a t**t of myself worried what people will think when reading it.
i really dont understand myself sometimes :weep:
sorry its not a more positive post

Laura xxxxx

joelhall
12-10-07, 14:45
even so honey im not going anywhere and you know that:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mystics
12-10-07, 14:46
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Lozzie well done in getting all that off your chest hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Always here for you hun you know that, through good days and bad just shout ok?

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

Quiet-Lift
12-10-07, 17:16
Hi lozpop,

It sounds like you are really down at the moment, as I am, but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

You haven't made a t**t of yourself believe me. I really admire your honesty and willingness to try and get some of those negative thoughts down on paper.

Perhaps the person you once were will return again someday?

I can understand what you mean by pushing people away because of anxiety and agoraphobia. This is something I've been doing recently. Nasty emails which I retract because I feel so guilty. It seems to be a feature of depression. It's so hard to find people who do really understand but I'm sure they are out there.

You're not alone in this and I hope your mood lifts eventually...

Take care:hugs: :flowers:

Gabby
12-10-07, 20:10
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Loz honey hugs for you xxxx

You know im here for you if you need me. I'm much better at helping others than helping myself so dont worry bout it stressing me out - it actually does the opposite!!

I understand you feel you have pushed people away but everyone on here can relate to that and understands. I know I'll be here for you, even if you feel you cant say anything for ages and then pop up out of the blue!

G xx :flowers:

Lozzie
13-10-07, 15:26
Joel, Pip, Allan and Gabby :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you all for your replies :hugs:
I do appreciate the support very much.

Well yesterday was a difficult day for me, very upsetting at times and i made a decision that hopefully will help me to get better.
Even though it did upset me and confused me I did talk to people I trust about it and it did make sense what they said.
I would like to thank the people that I spoke to yesterday about it all :hugs:
I do appreciate ther support and their kindness for helping me out :hugs:

And last night I went to the slumber party in chat! It was the perfect opportunity for me to try and relax forget things for a while and have a giggle with the girls :) and I got to admit it did help, even though at the time I didnt feel like going, i went anyway and ended up giggling away to myself, drinking loads of wine :wacko: and generally feeling quite relaxed :)
So I just wanna say it was a fab night girlys and I enjoyed it very much and almost forgot I had anxiety for a while! Thanks to michelle for organising it and Nic for letting us do it :) :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

After the slumber party had quietend down i stayed in chat for a while talking to some friends, a lil blip happened and I ended up feeling anxious and paranoid so it was kinda back to normal again :weep:
And today I have the worst hangover :weep:
I have been very poorly and feeling very anxious all morning, infact I am still in bed! :blush: but i only have myself to blame for the hangover!

So im laying in bed feeling very delicate and poorly :weep:
High anxiety, i hate being ill it makes me much more anxious.
Hopefully the hangover will pass soon!
Laura xxx

joelhall
13-10-07, 19:35
honey:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

there we go honey:flowers: you know im always here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flowe rs:

mystics
13-10-07, 19:41
:hugs: :hugs: Lozzie my dear you are doing so well hun hang on in there it does get better and easier :hugs: :hugs:

Here anytime you know that

Was sooooooooooooooo pleased you came and joined us girlies at the slumber party even if i did nick your wine and then you spilt it lol but we sorted that didnt we??? lol :D

Take care my dear and please try and be kinder to yourself

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

bottleblond
13-10-07, 19:56
Loz,

I absolutely adore you sweetheart. I think you are a brilliant person with a heart of gold and a face like an angle. I really understand that you are going through a crappy time at the moment, and i'm sure i speak for plenty people on here when i say, we are here for you!!! We all care about you and feel for you!.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lots of Love
Lisa
xxxxxxxxxx

joelhall
14-10-07, 20:13
honey i know things are bad right now and everything seems to be getting you down and its like everyone is against you...

but you have a lot of support here from lots of people, and especially from me:)

and i promise that everything is going to be ok soon.

love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lozzie
14-10-07, 20:23
Joel - thankyou for your support, really dont think i deserve it to be honest :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Pip - Thank you for your kind words as always :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lisa - Thank you for your reply and I must admit it did actually make me cry!:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: It does help knowing that there are people that understand and care, especially as everyone around me in my life is pretty negative and not understanding at all. Thank you for your reply :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well today im feeling really crap and down :weep: anxiety is high today.
I find myself crying at the slightest little thing :weep:
Also whenever I see myself in the mirror i feel sick and hate what i see.
I was starting to do better recently and managed to focus on things that i see that i dont mind and think are ok but all that has gone and im back to hating myself again.
I shouldnt be typing this reply right now cos I am not really thinking straight and feeling really crap :weep:
I feel like such a failure and a nuisance to everyone :weep:

joelhall
14-10-07, 21:25
well youre not a failure:) youve done so much recently and im really proud of you honey:hugs: youre not a nuisence at all and you never will be:)

you know im always here when things get bad and always here when they go well, and you always know where to find me honey:flowers: :flowers:

love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs: :flowers:

Lozzie
20-10-07, 00:42
Ok so thought id post on here as im feeling abit all over the place tonight.
These past few days have been no improvement really :weep:
I feel like i take 1 step forward and 10 steps back at the moment.

I set myself a task of going to the local shops today, which is literally 10min walk from my home if that. and i couldnt do it :weep:
i feel like a prisoner in my own home, i sit here and look out the window and watch everyone else go out and do their day to day things and i wonder where they are going what they are going to do and i just wish i was able to be like that :weep: just go out without a worry just go wherever i wanted to.

I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im feeling very frustrated and confused today.
one of my friends who i have known for years, i spoke to today about my agoraphobia and anxiety and i was honest n told him everything (i have a tendency to not tell my friends about my problems indepth cos when i have they just tend to think im weird n not talk to me anymore) and he started giving me advice like he knew what i was going through, then told me that his brother had agoraphobia so he knows what its like and he said he can help me if i want him to and if i put that bit of trust in him.

Now im not sure what to do, i appreciate his offer of help and considering i dont have much support from my family or friends around here then really its a good idea. im not sure i can let someone help me like this though im always scared that they will see me at my worst and then think im a freak and not want to know me no more, and he is a good friend i dont really want to lose him because of this. I really dont know what to do.

i did start to cut down my amount of time online as i felt that wasnt helping things and it did help abit i did feel like i wasnt wasting a day and i was actually doing things and achieving things even tho i wasnt going anywhere and doing anything big i was managing to keep up to date on housework and things around the house and was actually managing to eat more regulary.
but now iv got back into spending most of the day online :weep:
So now i am trying to cut my time down again, hopefully i wont give in this time.

Im going to try and go local shops tomorrow but i really dont think il be able to do it.
I just feel so useless and i feel that im wasting my life at the moment.

sorry for rambling on

laura xxxx

Gabby
20-10-07, 16:01
hey honey

Plenty hugs for you today xxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Here if u need me xx

G x

lesleyB
20-10-07, 17:09
Hi Laura,You have to look in that mirror and say out loud "I am a valuable and worthwhile human being"., which you are, you may feel alone right now but you can get there, you've been there before remember. Keep going and try to think positive.
Hang in there.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Lesleyb

Lozzie
28-10-07, 02:19
Gabby thankyou for the hugs as always :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lesley thankyou for your reply :hugs: , i do know that your right but sometimes it is so hard to fight the negative thoughts and try and be positive :weep:

Well not posted for a while so thought id do a post.
I wish i could say there has been an improvement or I have done something that im proud of but im afraid im still the same :weep:
nothings really changed :weep: :weep:

im a pathetic excuse for a human being.
i cant even bring myself to walk to the local shop which is literally 5 min walk from where i live if that :weep: i even have panic attacks going in the garden :weep: how stupid is that!!!!

i feel really down with all this, iv been trying hard to go for walks and go to the shops but i just dont get there :weep:
i feel like such a failure and what makes it worse is its over things that are normal everyday things that i find so hard to do :weep:

my own family wont talk to me, they just think im being pathetic and need to sort myself out before i end up in a looney bin. their words not mine.
maybe their right to be honest, i dont even recognise myself anymore since being like this:weep:
sorry im always posting when im down :weep:

kate
28-10-07, 08:00
Instead of setting yourself up with the task of getting yourself to the shop, try breaking it down into smaller tasks. Try just standing in your front garden. Once you are happy with that move down to the front gate (I know your house might not be set out like that, but you get the idea!).

When you are happy with that try walking just a very little way down the road. Then go a little further each time.

Getting to the shops has become a huge step for you so break it down into tiny little steps.

Regarding your negative thoughts about being alone, every negative can be turned round into a positive. Think instead about how nice it is to be on your own, how you can watch whatever you want on TV, listen to what music you want to. In fact, just pleasing yourself really :D

Finally, it may help you to have a routine set out for the day. Even if this just includes a set time for getting up, getting a shower etc. It helps to have some structure to the day.

Hope you are feeling a bit better soon.

Kate

Lozzie
30-10-07, 01:38
Thank you for your reply Kate :hugs:
I have done what u have said about trying to go a little way and then a bit further the next day etc and it has worked in the past but i have gone back quite a few steps now and im gonna have to start all over again :weep:
the positive thoughts are much easier said then done, i do try really hard but some days i just cant think anything but negative :weep:
i will try and be more positive
thank you for your reply i really appreciate it :hugs:

well tonight im feeling very low, have been struggling today with my bad thoughts :weep:
right now im thinking very bad thoughts, ones about self harming again :weep:
im drinking vodka, i know i shouldnt be cos it doesnt help at all but i cant help it when im feeling this low :weep:
i really do hate myself, i was chatting on yahoo and kept looking at the picture i had up of me and all my bad thoughts kept rushing through my head. all the things he used to say "look how fat u are, look at how disgusting u are so lucky im with u cos noone would ever want u" :weep: :weep: they never go away no matter how hard i try to forget that voice is still in my head, still repeating over n over what he used to say to me :weep:

im dreading going to bed but i am so tired its unreal but i know im more than likely goin to have another nightmare :weep:

times like this i sit here and really struggle to see whats the point in fighting anymore, whats the point in struggling to try and feel normal when in actual fact giving up would be so much easier.
if only i had the guts to do it, but i dont :weep: im pathetic i cant even do that even though i want to :weep:
the main reason i cant do it is because i dont want to upset my mum.

im 22 for gods sake i shouldnt be having all these problems struggling to live a normal life, most people my age are out enjoying themselves living their lives to the full and i cant even step outside the house without becoming a quivering wreck :weep:
i am wasting my life away behind closed doors too scared to leave the sodding house on my own.
iv got myself in such a big rut and i hate myself for it :weep:

i feel so alone right now, trapped, scared, anxious, tense and wishing that id wake up tomorro and it will all be over :weep: but it wont :weep: :weep:
i want to get better :weep: im so sick and tired of this :weep:

and now i cant stop crying :weep:

sorry to post such depressing crap but im just letting out what i feel i suppose.

joelhall
30-10-07, 01:43
im never going to let you be alone honey:hugs: :hugs:

youre so beautiful and kind and are so nice to me when im down:yesyes:

i love you you know that, and whoever tells you youre anything but a wonderful person is mad:)

im always here for you no matter what laura.

and you will get better just dont give up hope and give your treatment a chance to work. everythings going to be ok honey :hugs: :hugs:

love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flowers: :hugs:

Granny Primark
30-10-07, 11:06
Laura im so sorry your feeling so bad at the moment.

Take comfort from the people who have come to love you.

Im sending you loads of good wishes, good vibes, loads of hugs and loads of love.

Take care
LYNN xx

Lozzie
18-11-07, 23:25
Well I have found myself completely alone tonight. All alone in the house and noone to talk to.
I have noticed something recently that everyone around me really doesnt care about me, for instance i spoke to my mum the other night i was excited to hear from her as she hadnt contacted me for a while, she didnt ring up to see how i was just wanted to know when she was getting the bit of money I owe her. She didnt once ask me how i was even though i asked her how she was and what she had been up to.
And when i mentioned something I had done she just said "oh really.." then carried on the conversation about her.

I feel completely shut off from my family, I havent heard from any of them in ages seems they only contact me when they want something now. Its like they are thinking 'well theres no point in calling laura she doesnt leave the house'.
Its the same with my friends too. And i know you may be thinking well do u contact them laura cos it works both ways, and I can tell you I contact my friends and family regulary to see how they are, most of them dont respond at all some respond few days/weeks later.

Am i really that bad of a person that noone wants to know me anymore? or is it the fact i have agoraphobia means everyone gives up because they know i find it hard going anywhere so im too much hassle.

I have sat here all day on my own and I feel completely shut off from everyone.
I feel so alone, the most alone iv ever felt before.
This is a horrible feeling.
I could disappear and noone would notice :weep:

trac67
19-11-07, 05:14
Laura,

I know how you feel about family and friends, the only time i hear from my family is if they want something, we very rarely speak anymore, I know they don't bother because of my agoraphobia, my mother admitted to me they don't ask me to go on family meals or occasions with them anymore cause I always say no :lac:

I dont let it worry me anymore though, as they used to make me feel pretty useless because I couldnt do things with them, so its one less pressure.

Also I seem to have lost all my friends, I guess they do get fed up of having to come and see us, but it has shown me they were only fair weather friends, and they arent the best sort to have anyway.

I think thats why we tend to rely on the internet so heavily, because it is our contact with the outside world for now.

Keep working on getting out Laura, and one day you will be able to show them how you did it and didn't need their help,, which makes you a stronger person than any of them will ever be.

Love

Trac xxxx:hugs:

Lozzie
22-11-07, 03:39
Thank you for the reply Trac :hugs:
I am still working on going out and trying to get better, im trying my best so hopefully il see some improvements soon.

Well tonight I stumbled across some photos I havent seen for a long time :weep:
Ones that bring ALOT of bad memories back :weep:
Where I was extremely skinny, underweight and in a abusive relationship :weep:

Now im sitting here with loads of bad memories rushing through my head, I tried to talk it out but feel like im putting my shit onto other people which i dont want to do.
and lets face it its in the past now so i shouldnt even be talking about it.
I found one photo which really shook me up and its one of me when i was at my skinniest and i was really ill :weep: i look awful and at the time I never realised what i was doing to myself :weep:
the bit that gets to me most is that was the last time my nan saw me before she passed away, when i was really skinny and ill and unhappy :weep:
it tears me up that she never saw me happy with someone :weep:

im just rambling now and i should shut up, its all past rubbish and thats where it should stay.
sorry needed to vent a bit not that its helped really.

Pink Panic
22-11-07, 09:33
Hi Laura,

The saying "You can chose your friends but not your family" is so true!

Hope you feel a bit better today hun :hugs:

Like Trac I rarely speak to my family now. They really do not understand my illness although I have tried many times explaining it to them.

I'm sure your Nan will have gone with happy memories of you.
Going back to the past can be really traumatic but sometimes once you get the thoughts out it helps you move on. Please try to put the bad memories aside and think of nice times you had with your Nan.

It's great that you are still working on going on and you will see some improvement if you keep at it.

Take Good care

Pink
x

mirry
22-11-07, 11:19
Laura im so sorry your feeling low ,
I wish i had some answers for you but I am struggling myself with these feelings. What things are you doing to help yourself ?

I have started the mindfulness again , its helpfull if practised daily but a alot of hard work. M aybe you should give it a go ?

:hugs: