PDA

View Full Version : Ear fullness on one side and pain in jaw

blox123
14-11-19, 18:40
It's all on one side, I thought It was from my wisdom tooth but I had it taken out and I'm still having the same problem, sometime the side of my jaw that is in pain clicks really badly which again really hurts when it happen s, sometimes making me dizzy. I haven't seen my doctor because if I phone up and say about this they'll just put me on for a phone call appt

Carys
14-11-19, 20:51
Is this possible ?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/temporomandibular-disorder-tmd/

This can be caused from clenching your teeth and jaw, something I tend to do and have that blocked ear feeling.

AntsyVee
14-11-19, 23:42
Its fluid in your ear. Probably TMJ. Do you have any muffled hearing?

Careful1
15-11-19, 03:14
Deff sounds like TMJ.

Carys
17-11-19, 20:11
Blox, it would be nice if you could come back and let us know you've read our comments. People keep taking the time on your threads to make replies, and you never return to say anything - before moving on to the next new thread. I note you've done this for quite some time.

Careful1
17-11-19, 20:21
Blox, it would be nice if you could come back and let us know you've read our comments. People keep taking the time on your threads to make replies, and you never return to say anything - before moving on to the next new thread. I note you've done this for quite some time.

Yes deff would be nice.