PDA

View Full Version : hi just a quick intro about me !!!!!!!

sophiestress
26-09-07, 20:58
Hi there peeps,
i have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks since i had my second child ,scared the hell out of me til i began to realise the symptons and reasons we feel like this ,before i got counselling i was 100% sure i was ready for the funny farm crazy thoughts about hurting people my kids anyone really ,but then i bought books got as much info as possible and realised i wasnt going mad if you were you wouldnt panic youd be happy with the thoughts ,life is sooooo stressful we worry about our children,bills whats for dinner ,keeping the house clean and being as near to perfect as we think we can get, so much pressure that our heads are like computers too much info and the system will crash. we need to take each day at a time b happy and chill ,i still feel really down and odd sometimes but just coming on here and reading about others is like a warm milky drink it calms and soothes the mind
stay positive and dont panic its just life !!!!:yesyes:

nomorepanic
26-09-07, 21:07
Hi there

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

groovygranny
26-09-07, 21:44
Hello stressheadmum:welcome:to you!

I work with computers and you are so right!!

I've had to learn (and still am!) how to slow down considerably and stop trying to do anything and everything on top of what I should be doing!

We all help each other here - so pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

sophiestress
26-09-07, 22:05
pleased to meet you too ,think we all forget were not machines and we have to look after ourselves more.i lost my husband last year to cancer he was only 26 and i try and put things in perspective we only have one life and we can either be happy or sad ,everybody deserves happiness and we should all laugh much more :hugs: there are lots of good people in the world alot on here and help and support is there if we look for it ,wish i knew about this website when i was at my worst its amazing !!! xxxx take care:)

Southern_Belle
26-09-07, 22:12
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. I can't even imagine what you have been through and I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that you will get alot of information and support here and I hope it helps.

Hugs,

Laura

manmoor
27-09-07, 10:32
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
27-09-07, 10:37
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

nanny
27-09-07, 10:39
:welcome: hi a big welcome to you. Loads of lovely people on here ready to listen and help, you can tell us anything:secret:

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Lindalou64
27-09-07, 13:41
Hello And Welcome...sorry For Your Loss ..........im Sure You Will Get Support And Lots On Info Here...wish Ya The Best..............linda

Nibbles
27-09-07, 19:09
Hi stressheadmum and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

honeybee3939
27-09-07, 19:24
Hi

A BIG warm welcome from me too hun, its lovely you have joined us.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx