PDA

View Full Version : Sickness nausea and worry

DanTheAnxious
17-11-19, 09:13
Hi guys

So 2 nights ago I was awoken with loose stools and I ended up throwing up quite violently

This lead me to do a 24hr fast, yesterday I thought I would be Ok so decided to eat again, other than feeling a little sick to start with I was fine

This morning I have woke up with the worst nausea, my stomach is doing cartwheels and constantly making noises and my back is aching

I also keep burping and it’s tasting a little eggy and smelling (vile I know, sorry!)

My anxiety is now going 10 to a dozen

I’m so worried it’s something serious and to be honest, I feel I’ve let myself down

I was around 2 months google free and panic free but it’s all come back again

I don’t want to sound stupid but my fears are

- some form of C, bowel I’m thinking
- brain tumour, I have been getting a few headaches, come and go over past few days, tension type.

I feel so bad for letting myself get to this state again

I read online most bugs should only last 2 days

This is day 3...

Also, why would I have such back ache

It’s really worrying

Thanks for reading guys

Dan, 26.

Midnight-mouse
17-11-19, 09:18
Sounds like you’ve picked up a tummy bug, your back hurts because being sick puts a huge strain on the body.

These things can last longer than two days, most people find themselves feeling back to themselves within a week though.

If you want to eat, try to stick to bland easy to digest foods. Contact a doctor if you can’t keep any clear fluids down for more than 24 hours.

Hope you feel better soon!

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanTheAnxious
19-11-19, 00:06
Thanks so much for your reply

What is worrying me is just the time length

My partner has now started to be sick this evening

This is now day 4 for me

And I have just started burping and can taste the egg taste again

That is now my worry

This may not be a bug and I may have something underlying

BlueIris
19-11-19, 05:18
If your partner just started to suffer, that right there is pretty conclusive proof it's a bug.