PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Ontario Canada

Alisonj
27-09-07, 02:55
I am defintely no stranger to panic and anxiety. I have suffered since I was about 14 and I am currently 31. I also have OCD and definte hypochrondia. I have 3 children. One is almost ten and then one is 18 mnths and 4 mnths. I suffered from severe post partum pre-eccplampsia in my pregnancies and it resulted in long hospital stays and lasting blood pressure problems. So currently my biggest problem is my fear of my blood pressure rising. I am on 2 different meds down from 4. But I could probably only be on one med. I get very very upset and panic if my Blood pressure rises above 110/65. To me that is too high even though I know it really isnt. I take my blood pressure several times a day and worry about it constantly. It causes depression as well as panic and super anxiety.
There is lots more about me so I will post more soon. Looking forward to getting to know others!

nanny
27-09-07, 08:20
:welcome:
Hi welcome to NMP. you have come to the right place for support, advice and friendship:hugs:

manmoor
27-09-07, 10:31
Hi Alison,

A big warm welcome to you.xx

yorkylover
27-09-07, 12:12
Hello and welcome,theres lots of support here for you.:yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: And friendly advise:hugs: :hugs:

trac67
27-09-07, 12:24
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

Lindalou64
27-09-07, 13:39
Hello Allison And Welcome To The Site.......linda

jodie
27-09-07, 14:18
hello alison and welcome to no more panic:yesyes: :flowers: :yesyes:

jodie xx

Believe
27-09-07, 14:29
Hi Alison,:welcome:

Hope that you enjoy your stay here. There are lots of friends here that will help you along the way.

Good luck and hope to talk to you soon.

:flowers: :flowers:
Believe

debera
27-09-07, 14:36
hi and welcome alison. you will get as lot of support here. i am from ontario canada too.
debera:hugs: :hugs:

Southern_Belle
27-09-07, 17:12
Hi Alison,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many who are in your same situation regarding anxiety. The support you will get is amazing.

Hugs,

Laura

nomorepanic
27-09-07, 18:47
Hi Alison

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely people here and get loads of support.

Re your blood pressure - that is definitely not high at all

honeybee3939
27-09-07, 19:26
Hi Alison

A BIG warm welcome from me too hun, its lovely you have joined us:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Nibbles
27-09-07, 19:38
Hi Alison and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
27-09-07, 20:53
Hello Alison:welcome:to you!

You'll certainly find the help and support here that keeps us all going!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers: