PDA

View Full Version : Nose and Eye infection :(

glittery
25-11-19, 08:07
I have been suffering from sneezing and blocked nose every morning (which gradually gets better throughout the day, but the same issue repeats the next morning). This has been going on for over a month.

Now for the last two weeks I am having red eye only on my right. It is sensitive to light and I wake up with very crusty eyes every morning. The under eyes are super dry and the cornea kinda stings.

Doctor gave me meds and eye drop. The sneezing has improved slightly but the eyes have not improved at all.

Is it just a normal allergy or do I have something like diabetes or any auto immune disease? Why is it not going away?

Quinn1
25-11-19, 09:09
I have a Sinus infection and the same symptoms as you,also here it is very windy and blowing a lot of pollens.
You don’t have anything nasty.Conjunctivitis makes your eyes gooey and as you say crusty.Relax.x

AntsyVee
25-11-19, 20:32
Also, to add to what Quinn said, you may need antibiotics if the eye infection lingers. I've had sinus infections spread to my eyes before. I work with children, and they're full of germs LOL Also, remember to do things to help your body fight infection: lots of rest, lots of liquids, heating and cooling pads.