PDA

View Full Version : lightheaded and shakiness, Worried I have Diabetes

AnxiousAgnaktor
26-11-19, 15:56
Started having lightheadedness, aches and shakiness around June/July time and went to the doctors, had a blood test done and came back that I had a Vitamin D deficiency. started taking vitamin D and the aches went and I actually felt better with my mood, but was still getting the lightheadedness and shakiness (not as bad as it had been) and had a few times were it got really bad but was fine after I had eaten. it was also when I was lifting stuff and sometimes rushing about that I would feel funny.

I've always had low blood pressure so feel funny when I don't eat for a while but it was getting so the symptoms were coming on worse and quicker but even sometimes I would eat and still not feel right so wasn't sure if it was due to eating or not.

I went back to the doctors today and she said I was underweight (always have been as i'm small, even though I eat a normal amount) but bloodpressure was low (like it normally is) she also mentioned my last blood test that my blood sugar was low, (which I found weird as I had lunch about 40mins before going to that blood test) and that she wanted me to have a fasting blood test done to see if my blood sugar drops. I've also got to have an ECG done to make sure my heart is ok.

I had a eye test done a few days ago so if I had diabetes wouldn't they have picked it up? I'm not peeing loads or thirsty or waking up during the night feeling weak and I don't always feel funny if i haven't eaten... keep crying and getting anxious because i'm scared as I don't know whats wrong and so fed up of feeling like this :(