PDA

View Full Version : deary me...........

xlauracx
23-01-05, 20:10
Hello everyone. Msn's broken and i'm lonely......................and we got a new computer that doesnt have something that is needed for the chat here. [Sigh...] Can i further my moan? You dont have to read, click away NOW if you dont want to listen!

I have prelims at school starting a week tomorrow. Noooooooooooooo! I'm so terrified......been studying all weekend, but my dad has taken my books from me now and told me to go and relax. so i thought, good old msn..........but its broken! Anyways, the prelims are gona be sooooo hard.........considering ive been off half the year! Everyone thinks i can do alright, but its just so much to learn and remember. Deary me.

And coronation street, i just caught the end there, how awful is charlie being lately? He is stressing me out to the point where im hurling abuse at my tv, much to my little brothers amusment!!!!!!!

Think thats the end of my moan........theres nothing else id dare to share!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Still lonely, not into msn yet! xxxxxx

~Laulz~

nomorepanic
23-01-05, 20:20
MSN is back now - I am on it.

Nicola

nomorepanic
23-01-05, 20:21
You need to enable Java for the chat room.

Hope you feel better soon.

Nicola

vernon
23-01-05, 20:26
lol poor laura, as nic said enable or download java then u can go in chat silly. tc Vern

xlauracx
23-01-05, 20:28
im in wooooooooo! And i cant download it..........tis my dads computer i dont want 2 break it! Ill get him to do it later. tah xxx

~Laulz~