PDA

View Full Version : Burning sensation? Can it be anxiety?

Deedee33
29-11-19, 17:28
I have just posted a message about temperature fluctuation but also wanted to ask if anyone has had a burning sensation in their back at all? I went to the doctor and she said it was a symptom of anxiety but has anyone had this before and if so how did you manage to get rid of it if it was anxiety related? Really in need of advice if anyone can offer it please and thank you so much for reading this post. I am at the end of my tether as these things have been making me feel so helpless and I know that if someone can can aay they have had similar experiences it will help me so much

unicorndusy
30-11-19, 10:03
I have just posted a message about temperature fluctuation but also wanted to ask if anyone has had a burning sensation in their back at all? I went to the doctor and she said it was a symptom of anxiety but has anyone had this before and if so how did you manage to get rid of it if it was anxiety related? Really in need of advice if anyone can offer it please and thank you so much for reading this post. I am at the end of my tether as these things have been making me feel so helpless and I know that if someone can can aay they have had similar experiences it will help me so much

I have all over "flushing" is how I like to call it. If I am really anxious it starts in my cheeks and then can appear in any part of my body. I think it's because of an increased heart rate and adrenaline build up.

Deedee33
30-11-19, 19:34
Thank you so so much for posting a reply to my post. I have just bern really struggling with this particular symptom for months on and off and it has been really getting to me but thank you once again for making me feel like I am not alone