PDA

View Full Version : Hey, im gemma :)

GemmaAnn
27-09-07, 22:54
hey guys, im gemma and im relatively new to all this anxiety stuff. iv been having anxiety related problems for a number of years now but it was never related to anxiety untill now. after a visit to the doctor (again) this week iv been put on some meds to help and im going to be doing therapy sessions, im hoping that by using the site i wont feel so alone and scared when this happens, and maybe by being here i can help someone else feel less alone :)

so yea ... see you around :shades:

honeybee3939
27-09-07, 23:13
Hi Gemma

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get lots of great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Make sure you check out the Symptoms, How to Cope and First Step pages also that are sittuated at the left hand side of this page.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

groovygranny
27-09-07, 23:13
Hello GemmaAnn :welcome:to you!

You certainly won't feel alone here, and I'm sure you'll be able to give as well as receive plenty of help and support.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nicki22
27-09-07, 23:48
hiya gemma...welcome to the forum x

you sure wont feel alone here hun we all here to help and support each other *hugs* xoxox

Lindalou64
28-09-07, 01:33
Hello Gemma And Welcome To The Site.......linda

manmoor
28-09-07, 08:59
Hi Gemma,

A big warm welcome to you and it was nice to speak to you in the chatroom hun. xx

trac67
28-09-07, 12:16
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
28-09-07, 18:37
Hi Gemma

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

xserenax
28-09-07, 19:06
hello you.... Im new here to. Joined today!! Welcome hunni this seems like a very helpfull place.... i think this will help.
xx

Nibbles
28-09-07, 19:46
Hi Gemma and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
30-09-07, 22:20
Hi Gemma,

Welcome to the site. There are many others here who feel exactly like you do and you will find a lot of support.

Hugs,

Laura