PDA

View Full Version : Had a dream I vomited blood?

UserName20
01-12-19, 14:31
Last night I had a really weird dream. I can only remember bits and pieces of it. But for one part I remember I was throwing up blood. I looked this up just out of curiosity and it popped up that this is often a warning sign of a serious health issue to dream this and that I should visit a dr right away. Had anyone else had this dream? I’m just freaked out now.

bin tenn
01-12-19, 14:37
Dreams are a manifestation of the conscious and subconscious mind, a mangled version of all your thoughts, good and bad. It's not unusual to dream about things like this when you have anxiety. It means nothing.

UserName20
01-12-19, 14:38
I actually took myself off of my medication a couple of weeks ago. I have honestly felt pretty okay though. I can at least go a week or two without being convinced I’m dying.

UserName20
01-12-19, 14:39
Thank you Bin!! You’re right. Plus I was telling my grandma and embarrassing story of myself vomiting in front of my boyfriend last night

ankietyjoe
01-12-19, 15:20
There is no connection between what you dream and what 'might' happen outside the realms of coincidence.

It's absurd to think otherwise.

Shadowhawk
01-12-19, 16:17
There is no connection between what you dream and what 'might' happen outside the realms of coincidence.

It's absurd to think otherwise.

You mean the dream I had last night about being in a mutli day bicycle race that was interrupted by developing the ability to fly doesn't stand a chance of happening? Damn....

:doh:

ankietyjoe
01-12-19, 20:11
You mean the dream I had last night about being in a mutli day bicycle race that was interrupted by developing the ability to fly doesn't stand a chance of happening? Damn....

:doh:

Coincidence is still possible.

Dare to dream......

MyNameIsTerry
02-12-19, 02:09
This is where you can come unstuck Googling. Some professionals do make those links and write articles about them but what I consider is not the number of times they were right but the number of times they were wrong. For instance, these people would say a dream with choking can mean you have a cold coming. I immeditely think of all the times that happened without the dream and how many times where the dream occured but not the cold.

And what of those of us with violent dreams like our violent intrusive thoughts? Are we predicting our rampage? Nope.

SarahNah
02-12-19, 02:42
Everytime before I fly, I have a nightmare about a plane crashing/something going horrible wrong....yet I'm still here and never been on anything besides maybe a bumpy flight. Dreams can be unsettling but they are dreams!