PDA

View Full Version : Cancer Fear Stool Color

4bready
03-12-19, 13:15
Hi guys,
I'm on a cancer fear loop. I have had new, neck and scapulas pain on left side, and my stool color fluctuates between a very light brown and yellowish color. I read about pancreatic cancer and I am scared. I am 44 male and battled health anxiety for a long long time. I have a fear I will not see my kids grow up :(
Anyone have similar fear or sound advice

WiseMonkey
04-12-19, 09:24
Hi guys,
I'm on a cancer fear loop. I have had new, neck and scapulas pain on left side, and my stool color fluctuates between a very light brown and yellowish color. I read about pancreatic cancer and I am scared. I am 44 male and battled health anxiety for a long long time. I have a fear I will not see my kids grow up :(
Anyone have similar fear or sound advice

Mine are often light brown and can be yellowish and have been like this for many years. Often colour is related to what you eat and also the transit rate through your system. Sometimes food can move so quickly that the digestive enzymes can't get to it in time. You can get a light coloured stool with IBS too. If you're very worried check it out with your Dr as there are some blood tests you can have too.