PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad attack

Frankie23
28-09-07, 11:44
Ive been having a horrid attack and im so scared its been 1 afta another for the past 4 hrs keep jerking awake, cant get out of bed- typing on my phone, dizzy, sickness etc feel like im tied to bed nt sure hw to get over it im so scared

jodie
28-09-07, 11:59
hi

sorry you are feeling so bad

try take deep breaths hun and keep thinking nothing can happen to you it wont harm you at all .i know you sead your tired but try keep busy take your mind away from it as soon as you do that it will start to go
i have had just what you are having many time i know what it is like but please try to stay as calm as you can it will realy help

jodie x

Frankie23
28-09-07, 12:07
Thank you i think just talking about is going to help i knw they dnt harm me but i just keep thinking theres something up :-(

jodie
28-09-07, 12:19
hi hun

yes talking about it dose help you and seeing that lots of other people have it to helps.
have you been to the doc and told them what is happening i think that helps to .there are so many people on this forum that can help it has been such a lift for me dont know how i would be without this place

pm me anytime

jodie xx:hugs:

Frankie23
28-09-07, 12:41
Yeah ive been pescribed citalopram which has helped and ive got lots of books which are gd just have no idea what triggers them i have managed to calm dwn nw thanks to you Jodie, really exhausted nw i shouldnt fight it but at the time i dnt knw what to do! Going bk to docs on monday probs a gd idea i have a few hrs sleep to relax thanks so very much again x

margaret911
28-09-07, 19:40
Hi Frankie,

Sorry you are having a bad time, I get attacks too and like you I have no idea what triggers them, just remember it always passes. Take care.

love Mags xxxxx

Frankie23
28-09-07, 23:10
Thanks Mags for the kind support il get there in the end just wish i could get to the bottom of it x