PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody

xserenax
28-09-07, 13:17
hello there my names SERENA IM 23 years old and i live in the uk. I Just thought i would join up as sometimes you just need some 1 to talk to about these things. My family and partners dont understand how this feels and how scard it makes me. been suffering now for over a year. Every day is a nightmare im anxiuos everyday and panic sets in every month at least twice. Anyway hope to here from some of you guys.
Serena x

Lindalou64
28-09-07, 13:35
Hello Serena And Welcome To The Site You Will Find Lots Of Support And Info Here....wish Ya The Best.............linda

xserenax
28-09-07, 13:57
thank you linda

Believe
28-09-07, 14:53
Hello Serena,
:welcome: abroad. You will make alot of new friends here. There is always good advice and an ear to just listen when you need it.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Take care
Believe

I BELIEVE IN TIME WE ALL CAN GET BETTER:hugs:

honeybee3939
28-09-07, 17:49
Hi Serena

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

nomorepanic
28-09-07, 18:34
Hi Serena

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
28-09-07, 19:36
Hi Serena and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
28-09-07, 21:23
Hello Serena:welcome:to you!

People here who understand exactly how you feel - plenty of help and support.

Glad you decided to join us - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

xserenax
28-09-07, 21:26
thank you for the lovely welcome guys, im glad iv joined this too.... you all seem so friendley.

KittyKate
28-09-07, 23:32
Hi and welcome! I'm 26 with the same probs as you.

Theres always someone here if you need them xx

Southern_Belle
30-09-07, 22:25
Hi Serena,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here feel exactly how you do and you will get a lot of support.

Hugs,

Laura

Abbasec
01-10-07, 15:48
Hi

My name is Abbasec and I have been having panic attacks for about 7 months now. I am 56 and never experienced anything like this before. I had my lunch a little late one day and was overcome with this extremely dizzy feeling. It was a couple of weeks later when in church that I had a second one. I decided, foolishly now, to come off caffeine cold turkey as this appeared to have some connection. Unfortunately it left me with this terrible feeling in my head, more and more dizziness, occasional panic attacks and anxiety.

Over the weeks it gets better and worse. I have also found that I have blood sugar problems and I feel this is one of the problems.

If I can be of any help to anyone or pick up some hints here to cope I would be really grateful.

Thank you for listening
Abbasec:yesyes:

Happi
01-10-07, 17:37
Hi there!
:byebye:

My name is Happi and I am always interested in 'good' information on depression, stress, panic and anxiety!

I had a major breakdown in 1998 and have recovered nicely since then, but am still learning each day about how I can improve my life and the way I think, learn, and do things. I like to then share that information with others in their quest to find answers!