PDA

View Full Version : IBS or Cancer ??

sirtootiemus
13-12-19, 16:03
So for nearly a week I’ve hardly been to the toilet for a number 2 , I’ve got some stomach discomfort and obviously my anxiety is through the roof . I had a pretty standard #2 last Thursday but I did notice it had mucus attached to it and the next day I felt really nauseous. Since then I’ve not had what I would class as a normal movement (pretty wet and not much of it) It’s making me feel mentally ill , I’m a 43 year old male

nomorepanic
13-12-19, 22:56
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Midnight-mouse
13-12-19, 23:53
Just sounds like you’re a bit backed up if anything, increase Fiber and water, move around and/or take a laxative. Mucous isn’t a big deal, especially when constipated.

It’s very normal to have a disruption to the normal schedule so to speak, even without taking IBS or anxiety into consideration.

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirtootiemus
21-12-19, 14:27
Just sounds like you’re a bit backed up if anything, increase Fiber and water, move around and/or take a laxative. Mucous isn’t a big deal, especially when constipated.

It’s very normal to have a disruption to the normal schedule so to speak, even without taking IBS or anxiety into consideration.

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Well I’ve survived Colon Cancer .... I’m back to normal

Midnight-mouse
21-12-19, 14:29
Well I’ve survived Colon Cancer .... I’m back to normal

Good to know Sirtootiemus! It is very normal to have troubles even fairly frequently without it being anything to worry about.