PDA

View Full Version : Panicky Help Please

Believe
29-09-07, 14:15
Hello.

I am panicky today because Bert(husband) is leaving today for new job in Dallas. He is a over the road truck driver, which takes him away from home for 2 weeks at a time. This is not new to us, we have always done this. I just can't take it today.I know that I have to for Josh(son) . However deep down inside me, there is a little voice that keeps telling me you can't do this.
I know not to listen to this voice however today it seems to be winning the battle.I have tried breathing exercises they have helped alittle,but can't relax.

Anybody have any advise.

Take care Believe:weep:

Fraggle
29-09-07, 15:34
Hi Tina

First of all :hugs: :bighug1: you can do it and you know if your ever need a chat you know where we are :)

Take Care
Brightest Blessings

mystics
29-09-07, 15:37
Always here for you Tina :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know it may seem impossible right now but you will suprise yourself with your inner strength and the two weeks will soon pass :D

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

valatpaws
29-09-07, 15:46
:hugs::hugs:Tina
If you can get through these two weeks you will build up your confidence. Wish i could give you a hug. Try and immerse yourself in something that distracts your mind. Even if its scanning the net---its helping me at the mo!!!!Big hugs

Believe
29-09-07, 16:00
Thanks so much everybody.It helped just to talk about it.I am feeling better now.

Take care Believe:hugs: :hugs:

mezzanine
29-09-07, 17:18
you can do it, and this place is always here if you need help!
hope you feel well soon:D

Believe
29-09-07, 19:06
Thanks everybody so much. I am feeling better now. Will be ok once this dayis over.

Take care and God Bless
Believe

Hayz
30-09-07, 12:19
How are you feeling now? :hugs:

Believe
30-09-07, 14:06
Hayz,

Hello, I am much better today. Thank you.

Take care
Believes:flowers:

Hayz
30-09-07, 22:05
Thats great. :yesyes: