PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Alice1990
21-12-19, 00:40
Hi everyone,

i realiy need some support at the moment as I'm not feeling great once again. I'm realiy worrying over my health as I've still been having lightheaded spells/ tightness in throat spells. I also sometimes feel like it's hard to breathe even though I'm not obviously struggling for air and to someone else's eye they wouldn't think I was struggling.

because how worried I am/ how distressing I'm finding these symptoms I only had 3 hours sleep last night and I'm scared to sleep again tonight in case I just stop breathing

realiy wish I had someone to soeak to right now but I just don't :weep:

zippy
21-12-19, 08:47
Yes I've had the breathing sensation loads of times, like you can't get enough air. It's definitely anxiety. I've been drs when I've had it and had bloods done and oxygen levels etc and all ok. It eventually goes when your less stressed.

Nicole0134
21-12-19, 10:10
I'm also struggling with the breathing issue - as you say, can't get enough air. I also have a real tightness/pressure in/on my chest and a cough that's lasted months. I've been referred to the chest clinic. However, there are so many people on here that have reported the breathing and throat issue you describe, I'm pretty certain it's anxiety related. I think Christmas brings a lot of stress - even if it doesn't feel like it at the time.