PDA

View Full Version : Sore pain on chest after what feels like heart jolted

Ryanthegunner
21-12-19, 13:55
So initially, 2-3 months ago I was constantly feeling light headed. I was convinced something was wrong with me so I saw a nurse and then a doctor. They both said it was probably a virus. A few weeks later it went, so just anxiety I assume.

3-4 weeks after this I was getting pains in one side of my ribs (right side) and also my back. This had been bothering me for weeks, I called the doctor and he told me over the phone it was likely a muscle strain. A week or two later it started to feel better.

So this week I started with another symptom. Whilst serving a customer at work I got a jolting feeling in my heart. I worried a little bit then I thought it’s probably stress and anxiety. It has happened a couple of times since but now I have this horrible feeling on my left breast/ central sternum which feels as if someone has put a wax strip on me and ripped it off. I also have this on my back too. I don’t think think it’s anything to be worried about but being externally anxious I’m worrying it is. Could it be a pulled muscle from when I jolted?

I’m a 28 year old male with no health problems either apart from the anxiety which may be worth adding.