PDA

View Full Version : Leg pain due to anxiety?

Beckybecks
23-12-19, 19:23
I've had a rough couple of days together with raging HA and panic. First I had sinusitis with dizziness and muggy head followed by an IBS flare-up with what felt like the worst stomach pains ever, lasting all day today. knew alot of the pain was due to anxiety so finally took an Ativan which sorted out the panic and the tummy ache. But now, for goodness sake, I have pain right up and down my leg and both calf muscles hurt when I press them. It even hurts across my bum and in my hip. Can one get leg ache from anxiety? I'd really like to know before my HA strikes again. Thanks

ankietyjoe
23-12-19, 20:06
It's extremely common.

Beckybecks
24-12-19, 05:09
Thank you. I've never had it before but it's disappeared this morning so definitely due to a day of anxiety and tensing muscles unknowingly .
Good for others to know that experience this.

Adam1987
29-12-19, 20:40
I'm struggling with this right now, just started a new thread about it. Mines been going on for weeks now and without being too dramatic it's starting to feel like I'm becoming disabled. If it was just one muscle I could put it down to a strain but all my legs on both sides seem to ache and are so tight from my hips to my calf.