PDA

View Full Version : Worried I'm losing weight too fast and that I'm sick with everything.

DRGooglesReception
24-12-19, 04:20
I've been reading these forums and they've actually been helping me to calm down some but I still wanted to post to get folks' thoughts. I believe I have Health Anxiety. Sorry this post is so long but I've been worrying for a long while. I feel like I have Diabetes at times. Other times, I'm convinced my kidneys are on the verge of failing or that I'm in the end stage of renal disease. Other times, I'm worried I've destroyed my liver from drinking heavily in my 20s and early 30s. Sometimes, I think I have Dementia. I also worry about cancer because I used to smoke off and on and I always went to smoky bars.

I started to get fit back in November because I have been really inactive for a long time, eating the wrong thing and drinking some, too. (Though, I'd cut out most of the drinking before the getting fit for financial reasons.)

I was in the gym and was surprised at how weak I felt. I'm 34 and I've always been relatively strong but after two years of no gym, I felt super weak. I ended up getting some stiffness in my shoulders/upper arms that was so bad that I could barely sleep from the ache. I had a couple of episodes of dark urine/small urine but that went away. (Dehydration, I think.) Another thing that was a problem was bubbles in my urine. In retrospect, I'd seen the bubbles before but I never thought about them until I had this situation. And I think I had an episode of really itchy shins, too, a year ago. So, I started thinking about diabetes. That I had it and hadn't noticed it. I could also feel when I hadn't eaten in a while and I think it was my blood sugar rising and falling. I also think I had an episode of maple syrup smelling sweat a year ago but I can't remember.

At any rate, I didn't end up going to the doctor even though I was certain I had Rhabdo with the stiff muscles. I just drank a ton of water and electrolytes and stayed away from the gym. A few days later, I felt better but I still went and got a blood test on my own. My creatine levels were over 7000, blood glucose was at 99. It also said there was no protein in my urine. I went to the doctor and he said to just stay hydrated and that the levels of creatine would go down. He also said I should keep trying to get healthy because the cut off for prediabetes is 100, but to take it easier. He told me to come in a week later for another blood test. At the second test, my creatine was down to 2500 and he said that that was a sign that my kidneys were working fine but I can't help but worry. I still have bubbly urine. (More bubbly if I work out hard. So, I quit that gym. It was a boxing gym with high intensity work outs.)

Before I quit the gym, I went back. I think I hurt my back. Doing deadlifts and crossfit type stuff. So, I stopped going again. Eventually, my back felt better but I figured it was just too intense.

I've kept walking. I walk a TON. I also have started eating a lot less. I try to fast after eight. Lunch is my biggest meal. Sometimes I keep all of my meals completely veggie/vegan.

Now, I'm worried I'm losing too much weight. I'm down from 108kg (238 pounds) at the beginning of November to 215 (97.5kg) pounds today when I weighed myself. (23 pounds in less than two months!) And I just weighed myself a couple days ago and I was at 220 or 219. I feel cold often. Sometimes I have trouble sleeping. When I sit on my legs or sleep on my arms, they go pins and needles faster than they used to. I also feel weird when I haven't eaten in a while. Especially if I work out before eating. And, I am worried that I can't perform sexually. I feel like my libido has taken a hit. That plus, I feel like I'm having memory problems. Forgetting simple things and mixing up things while talking.

I just needed to get this off my chest. I want to be happy about my losing weight but I can't help but worry that it's really a sign that my health is failing that I'm not paying enough attention to.