PDA

View Full Version : New member Tony2

Tony2
30-09-07, 11:05
Hello everybody :) just few lines about me, Im in Essex, have constant battles with panic issues, so very grateful to the owners of this wonderful site for their insight & help in providing this for general use to those of us who need support of others, thank you. Have some really bad days/instances with panic but find things like EFT, Bach therapy, St Johns worth all help! If there are any members in London SE or Essex area I would love to make contact, email, text etc just for extra support esp on the bad days. I have already made contact with one lovely member, who is happy to offer text support, which is wonderful, as often its that aloneness in your panic that can be most frightening. Hope you all have a better day today, bless you all, thank you, Tony.

trac67
30-09-07, 11:25
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

jitterbug
30-09-07, 12:44
hey tony, welcome, Im jitterbug i suffer from panic atatcks anxiety and depression. Hope this site is helpful to you =)
take care

PUGLETMUM
30-09-07, 12:57
:yesyes: hi tony:winks:

Tony2
30-09-07, 13:21
Hi Jitterbug :) Emmas :) Trace (Mod)
hello you lovely ppl, thank you for being here and thank you for your welcome! I already feel bit stronger just knowing you are all supportive & eventhough 'than you' isnt enough.... I know you will value it as being sincerely meant.
Ive been trying to get a feel of all this site & sooo many brave individuals are here, each struggling with their own panic & anxieties daily, I just hope I can help someone too!
Im trying lots of things myself, Ive done EFT training, Reiki & am starting Bach Flower therapy training soon (if I can manage to get from A to B without too much panic and shaking ) ... Im also a photographer, take sorta 'wiccan'...? metaphysical type shots, misty mornings, sunsets, fog, trees...all that sort of thing...which Ive used on myself along with gentle visual techniques to calm myself, seems to help.....
I just think its worth trying anything, esp if its a natural approach, not that Im against convention medicine, treatements, Im not, there are times its very important to see your GP, but equally so there are many other valuable approaches I find to helping to deal with our panic situations & are worth exploring....anyway sorry to babble on :)
again, thank you all, if you ever want to contact me please do so if you feel I can help in any way with being supportive ( Im also happy to be a text buddy, or email if it helps, just let me know & I will give you my details or you can pm me)

love n light to you all for your day
Tony2

Believe
30-09-07, 14:14
Hello Tony2
:welcome: to NMP. Hope you make alot of friends. There are lot here to make.

Take Care
Believes

Lindalou64
30-09-07, 16:02
Hello Tony And Welcome To The Site.......wish Ya The Best...........linda

honeybee3939
30-09-07, 16:06
Hi Tony:)

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

manmoor
30-09-07, 16:19
Hi Tony,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Nibbles
30-09-07, 18:13
Hi Tony and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

luc
30-09-07, 18:26
hi tony, welcome i,m from epping how about you??

groovygranny
30-09-07, 18:41
Hello Tony2:welcome:to you!

As you've already found out ,you'll find plenty of help and support here - and new friends!

Gald you found us - pleased to meet you!

:)

JulieAs45
30-09-07, 21:30
Hi Tony and :welcome: to NMP nice to see you here. Im from Billericay in Essex, what part are you from?

Julie
:flowers:

margaret911
30-09-07, 21:35
Hi Tony,

Welcome to nmp, I suffer with panic attacks anxiety and depression but I do have some good days. Hope this site helps you like it helps me. Take care.

love Mags xxxxx

Southern_Belle
30-09-07, 22:39
Hi Tony,

Welcome to NMP. You seem to already have made some friends here and that is great. This site is all about connecting to one another, finding out information and knowing that you are not alone.

Hugs,

Laura

nomorepanic
30-09-07, 23:08
Tony

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope you get some great support and advice here.