PDA

View Full Version : Eye flashes

LF87
30-12-19, 16:24
Hi,
I have been really worried about this lately. I get a white orb / flash thing in one of my eyes sometimes after I blink and its really scaring me. It used to be in my right eye but I got hit in the left eye the other day and now its started in that eye. Has anyone had this before? Its quite long standing I suppose but not in the left eye. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! X

Kitkat99
30-12-19, 16:54
Hi,
I have been really worried about this lately. I get a white orb / flash thing in one of my eyes sometimes after I blink and its really scaring me. It used to be in my right eye but I got hit in the left eye the other day and now its started in that eye. Has anyone had this before? Its quite long standing I suppose but not in the left eye. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! X

You sure it’s not an after image or floater?

LF87
30-12-19, 16:57
Hey. No it's not, it's a weird white bubble type thing that happens if I look a certain way. I am getting more concerned by it. It seems to happen more in the morning than the evening

LF87
30-12-19, 16:59
I wont Google as I know it'll bring up my worst nightmares but just want to know its nothing serious

Kitkat99
30-12-19, 17:12
This sounds like something I read a while a go where fluid can build up in the back of your eye. It can be caused by stress. It normally just clears up on its own in a few months (I’m not saying it is this but that It could be stress related)

If it’s not gone soon then get it checked but it doesn’t sound like anything serious to me, and I’ve done a lot of research about vision problems in the last...

LF87
30-12-19, 17:30
Yeah that would make sense. I use nose sprays a lot as I'm always congested so maybe that's contributed to weird eye things? I'm at docs this week so will mention it. Just scared she'll want me to get tests