PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

mumof4
24-01-05, 12:37
I have used the search button but i cant find what im looking for.

I have these headaches and i dont know why there not sore but at the temple at the front of my head it feels numb and it is starting to scare me.

I did got to the doctors and she said it was stress but that hasnt helped.

Does anyone else get sore heads here or numbess like mine.

I keep thinking i will have a brain tumour.

lainey
24-01-05, 13:20
Hi Taylor

At the height of my anxiety I used to have very bad headaches with visual disturbances and also numbness in parts of my face, I still get the numbness across the bridge of my nose quite regularly. It's just another nasty symptom of anxiety you will not get a brain tumour and eventually it will go.
Have yoy tried any reaxation tapes or a nice,hot lavender bath, works wonders.

Hope this helps

Take care

Elaine x

jude
24-01-05, 14:30
Hi Taylor
I get really weird headaches and my forehead goes numb. Sometimes so do my temples and even by my ears. I get sparkles in my eyes and blurry vision too.
Try and relax, its just the anxiety.....

Take care
Jude

mumof4
24-01-05, 16:10
jude Posted - 24 January 2005 : 14:30:05

Hi Taylor
I get really weird headaches and my forehead goes numb. Sometimes so do my temples and even by my ears. I get sparkles in my eyes and blurry vision too.
Try and relax, its just the anxiety.....

thats what i get for a time as well my ears seem to be sore but that comes and goes is that the anxiety as well.

Sarah-Jane
24-01-05, 19:15
I have headaches too big style sometimes i can cope with them and sometimes like today i have the headache from hell. I know its the anxiety but if im generally having a good day why am i experiencing such a bad headache now???? Its driving me nuts my chest is a lil tight today but on the whole i feel generally relaxed.

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

Sarah-Jane
24-01-05, 19:16
I have headaches too big style sometimes i can cope with them and sometimes like today i have the headache from hell. I know its the anxiety but if im generally having a good day why am i experiencing such a bad headache now???? Its driving me nuts my chest is a lil tight today but on the whole i feel generally relaxed.

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx