PDA

View Full Version : Antibiotics and heart palps

littlemissworry.x
31-12-19, 15:13
Can antibiotics cause heart palpitations? I have tonsilitis and have bad heart palpitations since I started taking the antibiotics

ankietyjoe
31-12-19, 15:47
Yes

littlemissworry.x
31-12-19, 15:48
Should I stop taking them?

ankietyjoe
31-12-19, 16:47
That's a question for your Doctor really. Nobody here can answer that for you, even if they offer an opinion.

LouiseAndy
31-12-19, 17:20
I can get palps with some of the antibiotics I've taken but that's just me. Defo give your doctor a call or pop in to see a pharmacist if possible!

Elen
31-12-19, 17:28
yet again Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

littlemissworry.x
31-12-19, 17:30
I thought the point of having different sections is that you post your problem on that section?