PDA

View Full Version : Hip pain - power of the mind

Lauz
01-01-20, 08:31
I canÂ’t believe it but I actually can. I have been having some hip pain for weeks now. Deep, aching pain that radiates down my leg, makes my hip sore and my butt numb at times.

I went to the doctor who sent me for an ultrasound. Was mildly freaking out as up until then I convinced myself that something bad was happening and was catastrophizing to the max. Had the ultrasound, confirmed I have some Tendinopathy and to continue physio - great news!

Fast forward to the next day and the next and the next - pain has not bothered me nor been as noticeable! Man health anxiety sucks!!!! I still to this day as much as my rational mind knows itÂ’s possible, the psychosomatic symptoms we are possible of feeling!!!

Although this is great and has helped me feel better about my hip. Unfortunately my daily panic attacks are still strong and now taking up more attention than usual. Now my mind is hyper aware of all the other little twinges and feelings now that I am not so focused on MG hip. I cannot wait to get on top of this beast again and rid it goodbye!