PDA

View Full Version : eyelids flutter when closed?

Elsa_Alkaseltzer
04-01-20, 23:50
For a long time, I’ve noticed that whenever I close my eyes, my eyelids won’t “stay still.” They keep fluttering (different from an occasional nervous eye twitch). I do not want to know what illnesses this could be associated with ... just if anyone else has it. Could it possibly be somewhat common or normal?

nomorepanic
05-01-20, 00:02
Common anxiety symptom I am afraid.

nomorepanic
05-01-20, 00:02
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Midnight-mouse
05-01-20, 10:13
To me it just sounds like you’re holding your eyelids down manually as opposed to the way they sit when it’s automatic and you’re just hyper aware of them.

It’s just like when you think about breathing as opposed to automatic breathing occurring as normal.

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rathmannm
03-02-21, 10:35
I do have exactly the same. Both of my eyelids flutter/vibrate only when I close my eyes. It's most noticeable at night and for me it only has come on recently so have started to panick about it slightly...