PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to everyone who has suffered this xmas and new year...

shelly1816
07-01-20, 20:12
Im sure like me many of you suffer terribly at xmas. I love family time, I love all things xmas but it kills me inside! I work at a school, the run up to xmas is crazy!!! and then I get over 2 weeks off, I don't cope with the sitting around. My mind wanders, I tell myself stuff, I get in a flap, and to top it off I got ill... over a week later I still feel like death!

So having had a crappy anxious filled xmas holiday and an awful panicky and ill return to work today....

I just want to give everyone like me who spends most of their life feeling like this a massive shout out because do you know what??.... We've totally got this!

As crappy as I feel right now, I know it will pass. As crappy as my day was, I know they'll be better ones.

Sending love and new year positivity to everyone. I am here if anyone wants to share positive notes. I am here for anyone who, feeling like me right now, might just need a good cry!

xx

YoullNeverWalkAlone
13-01-20, 21:08
Hi Shelly, Happy new year to you too, I do understand where your coming from, and hope things have gotten better for you. Xxxx