PDA

View Full Version : What other MH forums yous messed with?

lebonvin
09-01-20, 07:06
I was gonna quit here but a kind soul said she missed me so I come back for a while ll

I guess I started this dumb shred so better say some shit

These are forums I joined over past 5 years and what I think of them now

sane.org - dead

mentalhealthforum.com - too big

mentalhealthforum.net - authoritarian, arrogant, horrid site

beyondblue.au - don't remember

anxietyforum.org - dead

anxietyforum.net - dead

Anxiety Zone - already shut up shop

anxietycommunity - dead

Elefriends - sadassin' taken to new depth

nomorepanic.co.uk - here might actually be the best now

benzobuddies.org - the best for stopping benzos and I glad I never took the advise o0f a certain dude here who got it badly wrong

revivre.org - French Canadian site, good infol

There was others too but can't remember names there must be about a hundred and that's just English

Carnation
09-01-20, 09:02
Welcome back lebonvin :)

lebonvin
09-01-20, 10:58
Hi Carny

Thanks for warm welcome

Your one of the good uns

Charlie

nomorepanic
09-01-20, 16:36
NMP has been running since 2001 and all self-funded so I think we are doing pretty well :yesyes:

WiredIncorrectly
09-01-20, 17:12
None. Just NMP. The people here feel like family I've been here so long.

NMP has been running since 2001 and all self-funded so I think we are doing pretty well :yesyes:

Incredible.

Carys
09-01-20, 20:49
Just here. :o

NMP has been running since 2001 and all self-funded so I think we are doing pretty well

Really quite incredible when you look at the list of those who have fallen off the internet.

lebonvin
10-01-20, 01:43

Hey boss Nicola

You doing just fine and dandy

I should add that I got canned from 2 of them other forums for 'spam' lol and I weren't even being an *******!

One was (I think) for writing the word for thank you in Chinese

Some bosses on other sites seem to got a lower trip going and bring about there own downfall.

As a boss of a MH forum where you gotta lotta sensitive folk you got to allow a bitta squabbling and only step in if it gets real outta hand.

On most forums I woulda got canned already. Now look at me I'm a model poster and no squabbling for ages! in

LouiseAndy
10-01-20, 02:30
Hi Lebonvin- it's nice to see you posting again :flowers:

lebonvin
10-01-20, 05:21
Wow that's real nice of yous LouiseAndy 😄😁😁

And I hardly never use them emoji so yous know I being honest

Hope yous doing well

Charlie xx

lebonvin
11-01-20, 05:22
Id be kinda interested if any folk here ever used mentalhealthforum.net

I lasted 4 posts, all no reply except one warning for "advertizing another site" when I posted link to free audio for Claire Weekes and they canned it

I think that sucks a 🐀's ass

Carnation
11-01-20, 11:30
I've just stuck with this one.

Don't take it personally lebonvin, I've heard this had happened to lots of people on lots of other sites. :hugs:

ErinKC
11-01-20, 19:52
The is the only one I visit. I'm not much of a forum person, but like others have said I feel like I know so many people on here at this point!

lebonvin
11-01-20, 23:18
I've just stuck with this one.

Don't take it personally lebonvin, I've heard this had happened to lots of people on lots of other sites. :hugs:

Thanks Carny

I impressed how faithful folk is to this here site
That says a lot

It's bad that other sites is canning links to helpful stuff, but in the end its there loss coz there is so many alternative

Charlie xx