PDA

View Full Version : Smear test - anxiousness

Neverending_story
14-01-20, 10:34
Do you ladies get anxious waiting for results of your smear test?

nomorepanic
14-01-20, 14:58
Can't say I have to be honest but I am sure some women do.

Midnight-mouse
14-01-20, 15:19
I haven’t had a problem, I did wonder if I would but because I was only having it done as a matter of routine with no symptoms of anything going on I wasn’t concerned.

It was only two weeks wait for me, is it about that for you?

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neverending_story
14-01-20, 15:26
Thank you :)

Neverending_story
14-01-20, 15:28
I haven’t had a problem, I did wonder if I would but because I was only having it done as a matter of routine with no symptoms of anything going on I wasn’t concerned.

It was only two weeks wait for me, is it about that for you?

Positive vibes,

Mouse.

My is routine also but just thinking about it gives me the creeps lol
The nurse this morning said 4-6 weeks.... but whenever I have mine done (3 years) it seems about 2 weeks

Holding my thumbs and toes its normal :)

Midnight-mouse
14-01-20, 15:39
My is routine also but just thinking about it gives me the creeps lol
The nurse this morning said 4-6 weeks.... but whenever I have mine done (3 years) it seems about 2 weeks

Holding my thumbs and toes its normal :)

Let us know when it comes through, I would imagine it’s normal- most results from them are! Especially if you had a normal result last time.

Try to keep your mind on other things, maybe read a book or catch up on some tv in your down time, worrying about it won’t change a thing and the likelihood is that there’s nothing to worry about, even a good portion of abnormal results are easily dealt with too!

Neverending_story
14-01-20, 15:41
Let us know when it comes through, I would imagine it’s normal- most results from them are! Especially if you had a normal result last time.

Try to keep your mind on other things, maybe read a book or catch up on some tv in your down time, worrying about it won’t change a thing and the likelihood is that there’s nothing to worry about, even a good portion of abnormal results are easily dealt with too!

You are very right - going to watch some TV tonight as I have the house to myself haha :)

Thanks for the reassurance